“Never, ever again...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I tried to give this place the benefit of the doubt, but it is a constant disappointment. The first time I went there, I tried the lobster ravioli (which might have been the special), and it was incredibly fishy. The next time, I played it safe and had a burger, which was super dry, despite my ordering it medium rare. How is it possible to mess up a burger? The prices are too high, and the food quality is too low. Stay far, far away...

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We ate there and while we were eating we noticed 2 roaches on the wall. The owner did not see surprised and was not very apologetic at all as a matter of fact he was quite rude and ignorant! Maybe he is use to eating in establishments with roaches on the walls!!! We are not ! All I can say is that if the roaches are on the walls in the dining room, imaging what is in the kitchen. I guess that is why they keep the dining area so dark! Dont waste your money here!!!!

1  Thank teresa t
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I primarily go to Taos for lunch. They usually have great lunch specials. Their Oysters are fresh. And there sushi is very good. My favorite being the Crazy Tuna Roll. The dinners there are good also, so enjoy.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had just landed in Manhattan from a cruise to the Bahamas. We were staying in East Rutherford for a couple of nights. Someone on the ship recommended this restaurant. When we got there they put the six of us (4 children) at a table in the bar area. The prices were high so we decided to split 3 meals and because we weren't really hungry. The server wasn't very happy, but the food was plenty and 6 meals would have been overkill. The bar area was loud and since the server was ticked off our experience there wasn't the greatest. I thought to myself this couldn't get any worse; man was I wrong! The server brought me the bill and I noticed they included a 18% server tax, plus state tax. When i questioned this she said you had a table of six and that is why you pay more! I told her I needed to talk to the manager because this was never explained to me ahead of time. The manager refunded me the money. I explained to him that in Canada we tip according to service and that 18% for lousy service just doesn't cut it! BEWARE!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here several times and never ordered the same thing. I especially enjoyed the Bronzino. Great for a quick drink but young crowd. I would recommend it.