Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford
Hilton Meadowlands(East Rutherford)
  • Pool
Econo Lodge(Carlstadt)
View Hotel
All reviewsservice roadmetlife stadiuman extended staymedical conditionpackaged muffinsfull size refrigeratorsstaff was very friendly and helpfulchecking inoff rtseveral weeksminute drivesecaucus junctionconvenient locationnothing fancyincluded breakfastjets gametrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Really happy with the room. We had the deluxe. It came with pots mugs coffee pot iron blow dryer. Spotless room!! the guy at the counter was so helpful and nice. it really didnt feel like a hotel more like a studio apartment! We will stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that the room exceeded all of your expectaions. Thank you for complimenting the frontdesk staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel and had a great experience. I wasnt familiar with the Extended Stay chain so I was a bit apprehensive. The staff and managers put my fears to rest. They were great and the service was great as well. i will recommend this hotel to anyone and will definetly go back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you decided to try our hotel, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

My stay here was perfect i stayed here for work the service is great the staff goes beyond their way to help you. Especially since i was here for so long the kitchen was perfect. Very clean room.i would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: February 2013
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I am thrilled to hear that our team provided you with customer service and you found our rooms accommodated your needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel is right next to major highways, but it is quiet even during the days rush hour. The rooms are clean and accommodating for the price. Frank and Rafael were helpful to me, when I needed things in my room for my infant son. When I come back to the area, I'll stay here again.

+{I v

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our hotel clean and accommodating, but I am even happier to hear that Frank, Rafael, and the rest of our team was able to answer all your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

have stayed at this hotel several times(10+), ample parking and 15 minutes drive to NYC for business meetings or party on weekends. friendly staff (Thanks Frank) and good laundry facility. Definitely will keep coming back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you continue to choose our hotel as your accommodation of choice when you are in the area. I am happy that our team continue to deliver great service and I will be sure to share your review with them. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.