Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in East Rutherford
Miami
“Exceptional”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Went to NJ to visit some family and friends. A friend recommended this place and I must say , I was delighted. The rooms have a full kitchen and its amazing! The hotel as i was told before booking the hotel ,was recently renovated - GREAT JOB! I was happy with my stay. The staff is very friendly and the check in and check out process was quick and efficient. I will definitely be staying in this hotel when i travel again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us and that you found our rooms fitting your needs. I am happy that you like our newly renovated rooms and that our staff was welcoming and accommodating. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed December 28, 2012

It was a very nice stay and the new rooms that they have i like it a lot. And the staff that they have is very very friendly. Its a very nice and clean hotel. On the next visit to new jersey i will stay again in that marvelous hotel

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you like our newly renovated rooms and that you enjoy your stay with us.
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Spent some days there with my family, good days, they have good customer service and very polite people. This became a really goid experience for my family thanks to this great hotel. However, this hotel rocks!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had a good experience staying at our hotel.
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Canton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Rooms are nice: roomy and well kept. Front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. Breakfast left a little to be desired. Overall a good stay. Raphael on the front desk went out of his way to offer excellent service. The recent upgrades have made the whole experience very enjoyable. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with our great service and that you had a pleasant stay with us. I am sorry that our breakfast was below your expectation, To make sure this doesn’t not happen again I will make sure that we pay close attention to our breakfast each morning.
Mannheim, Germany
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We regularly stay in that hotel because of it's cleanliness.something you would never expect from a one star hotel!they are very keen on improving their service.just got new washing machines and dryers and offer a shuttle service to nearby stores.plus included breakfast in the price.very nice service.especially Frank and Esther always there for their guests!:-)

• Stayed December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our accommodations comfortable, and that your stay with us was pleasant. We look forward to seeing you again, the next time you visit our area.
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

A++ in my book. Will recomend. Stood there with some friends for the games. Good enviroment. Clean and easy to get around. The staff very helpful. Whenever there's an extended stay I will book it. We already are planning for a third get away and us goung to be amazing I could sense it.

• Stayed November 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to hosting that next getaway you mentioned!
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stayed here while visiting the city for a quick trip. Overall pleased with this hotel. Would definitely stay here again. The rooms were clean and the Service was excellent. Staff was very courteous.

• Stayed December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were pleased staying with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Rutherford
Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands
Hampton Inn Carlstadt-At The Meadowlands
Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands

Been to Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford? Share your experiences!