“Very clean and very good service”

Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in East Rutherford
Mannheim, Germany
“Very clean and very good service”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We regularly stay in that hotel because of it's cleanliness.something you would never expect from a one star hotel!they are very keen on improving their service.just got new washing machines and dryers and offer a shuttle service to nearby stores.plus included breakfast in the price.very nice service.especially Frank and Esther always there for their guests!:-)

• Stayed December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our accommodations comfortable, and that your stay with us was pleasant. We look forward to seeing you again, the next time you visit our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

A++ in my book. Will recomend. Stood there with some friends for the games. Good enviroment. Clean and easy to get around. The staff very helpful. Whenever there's an extended stay I will book it. We already are planning for a third get away and us goung to be amazing I could sense it.

• Stayed November 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with our great service and that you had a pleasant stay with us.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to hosting that next getaway you mentioned!
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stayed here while visiting the city for a quick trip. Overall pleased with this hotel. Would definitely stay here again. The rooms were clean and the Service was excellent. Staff was very courteous.

• Stayed December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were pleased staying with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Enjoyed my stay here. Hotel is recommendable. I decided on this hotel because of the distance to where i needed to be. Great location and friendly service. Will most likely stay there again. Clean, comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.
Millbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Esther that works 2nd shift is very nice and personable. ive been staying here at least more than a dozen times and always like it here .They keep it very clean. The flat screen tv are a nice additon to the rooms. they dont smell like smoke like the other hotels ive been in

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we met your expectations and your stay with us was pleasant. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.
Michigan City, Indiana
Reviewed December 12, 2012

It was very pleasant to stay here with my family for 2 weeks. The hotels location is great. close enough to the NYC but far enough from all the big city comotions. This hotel was great right from the word "hello" from the very friendly staff (Jeff). The hotel manager Ysabel was a great help in recommending good places to eat.. The room size was perfect with a built in kitchen. The room service was excellent and very clean. Thank you Extended Stay for the great experience.... Also got to watch a Giants game for the first time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our staff made you feel at home and that you had a great experience staying with us.
Thank you again for your review, and for describing us as "exceptional". We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My stay at this hotel was more than I expected, great and kind staff. They helped me with my luggage and all, I was shocked myself. I'd definitely recommend someone to stay at this location. Couldn't be any more happier.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that our staff provided you with a great customer service experience.
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Rutherford
Econo Lodge
#2 of 3 in Carlstadt
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands
Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands

Been to Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford? Share your experiences!