Lowest prices for your stay
$165
Free cancellation until 12/01/21
Booking.com$165
Hotels.com$165
ZenHotels.com$176
All reviews great hotel excellent stay indoor pool metlife stadium full size fridge the sofa bed the staff was great panera rutherford nj concert route stains
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Ameer was great! The overall on the rooms good. My first time at homewood i would stay again. The breakfast wasn't the best. I always stay at embassy suites so it was a step down from them. No happy hour

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Shayla D, Director of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford - Meadowlands, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2019

Thank you for taking a moment out to share your experience as our guest. I am very happy that Ameer was of great assistance and that you enjoyed your stay overall. I am although sorry that you did not enjoy the breakfast but I want you to stay here again with us and give us another chance. Also if you stay with us Monday - Thursday we offer an amazing evening social which involves a complimentary meal, beer and wine. We look forward to welcoming back in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Everything about the property was great. The staff are kind and responsive, the breakfast was first rate every morning, the bed was comfortable, the housekeeping was spot-on every day. The location was most convenient and walkable for my business needs, and it's an easy Uber/Lyft ride to lots of local restaurant choices. Also a $40/half hour Lyft ride to Manhattan outside of rush hour--not bad at all.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Todd A
Reviewed May 5, 2019

Great room, hot breakfast and shuttle service. I was very impressed by the professionalism, friendliness, and politeness of all the staff. The housekeeping of the room was so clean every single day. I had a very comfortable and pleasant stay. Highly recommended to everyone.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2019

The suite was reasonably priced considering all its components of what we needed for our stay. The kitchen and living room space were helpful to have separate from the bedroom. There were two TVs for separate viewing, which is a nice option. We chose the suite with the hot tub to try and get some r&r, but the hot tub ended up being the greatest burden of all during our stay.

I did not like the layout of the suite as you had to enter into the bedroom to access the bathroom. Not an ideal set up when there are multiple people trying to sleep.

The hot tub itself was in the bathroom with the ability to view a tv in the bedroom. The hot tub was attempted to be used, but it didn't work and then created an obnoxiously loud noise, which required three calls to the front desk to address it. I don't know what ultimately fixed the hot tub noise, but it was not ideal to have two men show up at all hours of the night to address the issue, which I thought could have been fixed the first time. We also paid extra to have that hot tub to use. Totally a waste of $20, which we were never reimbursed for in the end. I think this could have been eliminated from our bill or something given the inconvenience.

I wish there was a second bed because the pull out couch was not comfortable. The gap in the curtains didn't help with sleep as the area is very bright at night. I think that can be addressed. See picture below.

I thought sleeping in the living room area was not as restful because you could hear doors slamming in the hallway all night long even though we were located at the end of a very long hallway. Also, housekeeping was the worst at slamming doors whether intentional or not.

On a positive note, the location of the hotel was helpful. There was safe off street parking for our vehicle. The breakfast was quite diverse although lacking a bit in flavor and heat - I was able to reheat foot in my room. The coffee offered throughout the day was helpful. We didn't have a chance to use the pool or exercise room, but it was sufficient in hours and accessibility for our intended use. In general the space seemed clean.

The kitchen in the suite had everything we needed except dish soap only to learn that the dishwasher had soap so ultimately had to use it. The full size fridge and freezer was helpful.

We were close to a lot of restaurants, stores and family in the area.

I would consider staying here again, but not in the same room with the hot tub. Considering it's a hilton I expected a better resolution at check out, but it didn't happen so I decided to write a review.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

Noise was out of control and not handled, breakfast was horrible not fully cooked, staff could care less! Gym equipment was not taken care of or not working properly, I would not advise staying here at this property , save your self time and aggravation

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford - Meadowlands, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Good Afternoon Sunshine31031532374,

I am extremely sorry that we were not able to exceed your expectations during your most recent stay with us. It is our goal to always provide exceptional service, and it is clear we missed the mark. I will be sure to address your concerns with the breakfast to the staff, to make sure the issues you encountered do not happen again. I was able to speak with our maintenance department, and all gym equipment is fully functional. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience, there was a power outage that did cause a portion of the hotel to lose power including the Fitness center.

If you are ever in the area again we would love for the chance to prove to you we took your concerns very seriously.

Regards,