“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in East Rutherford
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel once previously and had the typically great Homewood Suites experience. My most recent stay was to meet some nearby clients. I found myself in a bind and asked the front desk staff if they could assist with my special request. The General Manager was more than happy to help and quickly had a solution to my problem. This is now my go-to hotel whenever I'm in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Larry J
Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Larry J;

Thank you for your perfect review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to have been at your service and appreicate your kind words. We are pleased to hear that we are now your go to hotel when traveling to the Meadowlands. We look forward to your continued support and hope to see you soon.

Tom, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Chillicothe, OH, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

It's not home...but they made it the next best thing as being at home!! The entire staff is helpful and friendly. I will recommend this Homewood to all my friends and family. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Jim W
Dear Jim W;

Thank you for your perfect review on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to hear that you thought we were the next best thing to home. I sincerely thank you for your recommendation and look forward to your continued support.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The stay was nice. The rooms were EXTREMELY clean. Breakfast was ok, not the best, but the dinners were *very* good. They included red and white wines for adults, guava juice, lemonade ice water, bud light.
The front desk staff was great. They gave good directions, and never hesitated to help. There's a car that can take you places nearby that we used when it was pouring rain to get us to/from the bus stop one day.
We would definitely go back here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Manhattan. Beautiful at night.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear nrkelly,

Thank you so much for your positive review, it is much appreciated. We are pleased to hear that you had a great stay and that our staff was very attentive. We are thrilled that you selected our hotel and do look forward to your return in the near future.

Bayonne, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

not what I expected I have stay in other other Homewood suites and received excellent care but they lack in helping and accomodations they had book me for two rooms and gave me smaller room for the money pay was not worth it

1 Thank Marie C
Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Marixaw;

Thank you for your review on TripAdivisor regarding your recent stay, I am truly sorry that you were dissatisfied. In reviewing your comments I noticed that you reserved your room on line back in January of 2014 in a Studio Suite under the Military Family rate program. In reviewing your stay, I see that we upgraded you to a one bedroom suite at no extra charge. In regards to the size of our suites, our one bedroom suite is 482 square feet which is the same size as the one bedroom suites in Edgewater, NJ. The Homewood Suites in East Rutherford & Edgewater are both owned by our company. We sincerley thank you for your business and hope that you will stay with us in the future.

GM
medford new york
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Everything was well managed and the suite was clean. The housekeeping staff was very accommodating. Overall, I had a great stay. My daughter was graduating from college at the Izod Center and it was very close by. I would recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: We had a nice view of Manhattan and at night it was lovely.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear MedfordNewYork;

Thank you for your positive rating on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a very nice stay. Congratulations on youir daughter's gradutation from college. We wish her the best of luck. We truly thank you for your business and hope to see you again when traveling to our area.

York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The staff at this property are truly gems! Big smiles all across and very welcoming. The room was very clean and the housekeepers were SO helpful, kudos to this staff. My sisters and I traveled there for a concert but we have family in NY/NJ so I will definitely start staying here for my visits!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Maria L;

Thank you for your perfect rating on TripAdvisor! We are pleased to hear that you thought our staff truly were "GEMS". It was a pleasure to be your hosts while enjoying our hotel. We thank you for your business and look forward to your return.

Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My family and I just spent the past weekend at the Homewood Suites in East Rutherford, NJ and I would have to say it was one of the most enjoyable hotel stays I've ever had. From the moment we walked into the hotel and talked with the gentleman at the front desk, we were treated with service with a smile and made to feel very welcome. The hallways were bright and well lit and the room was very clean and nicely decorated with great attention to detail. The complimentary breakfast had a good variety and there was something for everyone. They provided shuttle service to the NJ bus stop which was only a few blocks away which allowed us to ride into the city each day and not have to deal with the hassle of driving. Whenever I return to NY for a visit, I will always stay at this hotel! Kudos to the management and staff!

Dear Harry O;

Thank you for your perfect rating on TripAdvisor, it is much appreciated! We are pleased to hear that you think we are a "Great Place to Stay". We are glad that you had an most enjoyable stay and do indeed look forward to your return in the future.

Cheers!
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands
No photo provided
Holiday Inn Express Meadowlands
Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands? Share your experiences!