“POPEYES IN East Orange NJ serves gross food!!!”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 58 Restaurants in East Orange
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I just recently purchased a white fish combo from Store # 2513, 372 Central Avenue, East Orange, NJ 07018, #973-677-1182 today. When I arrived home to eat my food, I found the box was dripping grease. Initially I thought the mash potatoes leaked gravy out, but to my surprise it was the fish. The fish was very dark colored, black in some places. I believe it to be over cooked, but I think the grease may have been dirty. Consequently, I called the store to inform them of my experience, which I spoke with Jameelah. She asked me what was wrong with the food, I replied the fish was either overcooked or the grease appeared to be dirty. Jameelah immediately remarked "our grease is not dirty and offered for me to come view the grease myself. I requested a refund, she stated she could not provide me with my money back, but she could offer me another meal. I asked Jameelah why am I being forced to take a meal from someplace that appears to have dirty grease?

To present I have not received compensation or a acknowledgement of my complaint.

7  Thank Sameeka G