“One of my wife's favorites”

Summit Thai Cuisine
Order Online
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in East Hanover
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2015

We have ben there several times in the last few years. I like curry. Good food, good service. Highly recommended. Oh, by the way, BYOB.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Primo250
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed November 20, 2014

As with restaurants on Rt 10, Lunch time is busy and parking can get little tough if you want to park right outside. However there is adequate parking in adjacent buildings and you can walk in.

Food is good, the lunch menu is limited. If you need to spice up your food, dont forget to ask for spiciest one (but I would warn you - it will be a Dare!). Spicing up soup might be a good idea instead!.

Our table kept on wobbling and staff said that flooring needs fix - few members in our team had to hold the table while eating - not something I would accept in next visit. Hopefully they should fix it.

Taste wise, this is above average. Price - Average, Ambiance - Average.

Try Spicy Shrimp Soup :)

Date of visit: September 2014
2  Thank Love2ReviewThis
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The food was very tasty, a little different than the usual flavors. would highly recommend this restaurant.
The service was slow, but we were there on a Friday evening and people were waiting to get in,it could have been better organized.

Date of visit: May 2014
1  Thank jeanm377
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Came here with a few colleages for lunch and I was very impressed. First, the tables were impeccably clean and shiny to the extent I wanted to ask them the kind of product they use. The waitress took our orders and the appetizers (came with lunch special) came within a few minutes. Before I finished my appetizer (three dumplings), our entree were served. During the meal, the waitress always came back and made sure that everything was okay. My 'Holy Basil' dish was also very delicious. I would definitely go back to this resturant for lunch. I do recommend it. Oh, we had seven people and each of us got a lunch special item and it came with an appetizer (salad or dumpling or spring roll). With a seven-people party, the tips is mandatory and they added it to the final bill in advance. Surprisingly, we ended up paying $10 each. It might be a little more than a regular lunch but I think based on the food we get, the quality of it and the service, it is worthwhile.

Date of visit: March 2014
2  Thank BHUANG69
Reviewed December 31, 2013

summit thai has become my go to thai place. food is well made and enjoyable and very reasonable. I stop here regularly to pick up dinner on the way home

Date of visit: December 2013