“Awesome”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Get the drunken noodle! It is the best noodle dish I've ever had. Also, Duck Nam Jim was so good, crunchy on the skin but meat so tender tasted together with their cilantro tangy sauce. Absolutely, I'll be backed.

• Visited August 2013

Taipei, Taiwan
“Good Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Lunch on Monday found us in familiar turf, Asian; my sister N. took us to a newly opened Thai restaurant called Summit. Again, we ordered old favorites like Pad Thai, Green Curry Pork, and Tom Yum Gong, as well as new dishes cooked with duck and seafood whose exact names I do not recall. The food was good and that's all that matters. I highly recommend Summit Thai.

• Visited April 2013
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Authentic Thai flavors in casual setting”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Summit Thai is a favorite of mine when I'm in the area for the very good Thai cuisine. Although most times we use the take out service, the casual atmosphere with ethnic touches and very satisfactory service make it an OK place to dine in, as well.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Beachly271
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Crispy Duck to Die For”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This little restaurant in a strip mall is a real gem. Nicely decorated with pleasant music, often soft jazz, in the background. Gentle and competent service. The menu is solid, with good variety. My favorite is Tamarind Duck. Crispy beyond comprehension, tasty, served with crunchy veggies. The sauce is wonderful. They often have a banana cake with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. The cake is fresh, moist, and warm...the way banana cake is supposed to be. The ice cream tastes home made...not overly sweet...creamy, and with a cherry on the top. My weakness is the cherry, sorry. I've eaten other dishes here and all are good, but if you like crispy duckling, this is the place.

• Visited October 2012
Northern New Jersey
“Quick Thai food and good service”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I have eaten at Summit Thai a number of times.

The service here is good and the food comes out quickly. The pad thai is pretty good, so are the spring rolls and shrimp rolls, tom yum soup, maple street shrimp, drunken noodles and kee mai special. The heat level that comes standard on their hot dishes is very nice and not too overbearing.

If you aren't a big fan of curry do not have the chicken satay...it's curry city and since I am not a fan I stay away.

I usually enjoy a thai iced tea with my meals here. An aquired taste, but it grows on you after a few sips and then you're hooked.

Honestly, there isn't anything that makes Summit Thai stand out. It's neither the best nor the worst Thai that I've had...it's average and standard fare. However, the place is clean, the service is good and the food comes out very quickly if you don't want to spend hours eating out.

• Visited October 2012