“Not as good as it used to be”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a place I enjoyed eating at when I used to work in the area, and I recently stopped in for lunch with my wife after not being here for a few years. The quality of the food wasn't the same. Most disappointing was the pasta milano, which used to be one of my favorite dishes. This time there was very little chicken in the dish and the pasta itself was limp and overcooked. Wish we'd gone to the Olive Garden.

2  Thank Arny E
There are newer reviews for Romano's Macaroni Grill

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Food is ok, not great...best bet is pizza and the new 2 for $ 9 Tapas. The new fall menu offers a chicken cacciatore dish which isn't bad....but at $ 18.00 you can eat at a gourmet restaurant!

Went, late afternoon, felt like we were bothering the help and the cooks.

Better off going next door to Chile's for a burger.

1  Thank Aldo V
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Seriously, Macaroni Grill is an excellent choice for kids or adults who are starving...it's not bad and its variety of favorites makes it even better, but it's not a place for dedicated foodies!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

What can I say . . . it's a chain. Tastes nothing like homemade Italian food. Too salty, even the bread is salty. I would rather eat at home.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

They even wrecked the salad by WAY over dressing it. Soup had WAY too much pepper. Worst lunch I think I have ever eaten. Will never return.