“The worst Romano's Macaroni Grill I have ever been!”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed June 10, 2012

First of all, they forgot to give us the special season menu. The service was too slow even the kitchen and restaurant was not busy at all and full of empty tables. The dish were totally not our expect. I will never go there again. The other Romano's Macaroni Grill is much better than this one.

1  Thank RIAndy

Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

Been here many times through the years and after my last experience decided not to go back. The menu changed and the food was very basic. Not real Italian food!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I know this is a chain ,but the food is consistently wonderful . The Chocolate Volcano cake is the best I have ever had ! I wish the place weren't so large ,as it can be noisy without any thing in the place to absorb the noise .

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Menu was not as good, everything else.. the same. Wine list not quite there either.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

As a family we alwayed enjoyed dinner at Macaroni Grill - up until the absolutely boring food yesterday.....

Two orders were Carmela's Chicken and Riccota meat balls & Spaghetti.

The Carmela's Chicken was absolutely bland with no flavors and just plainly boring. My college-going son commented that even he can cook the meat balls and spaghetti better than what was served on his plate yesterday. This is very untypical of this place. It was almost 8 pm and there was only one chef. I tried to explain to the waitress that the food is very boring and her comment was "well that looks like what we normally serve."

Matt