“Consistent and expected. Good for a quick lunch.”
Review of Baja Fresh - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baja Fresh
New Providence, New Jersey
“Consistent and expected. Good for a quick lunch.”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I have eat at Baja Fresh on different location several times. The food is not exceptional but I personally believe the quality of it is consistent and what you can expect. It's a bit pricy though but I like the fact that you have access to this salsa bar and get as much as you need from there. It's a nice place to go to have a casual lunch with colleages. The food is enjoyable, though not exceptional, but I still would go back to this place if anyone wants to go.

• Visited March 2014

Pennsylvania
“A delightful surprise - "Fresh" is right!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Not familiar with this restaurant but finding it across from our hotel, we opted to try it for a late evening meal. It was delicious. Greeted with amazing warmth when we entered, we were served complimentary chips and invited to try the variety of free salsas. Our meals were cooked to order, in no way resembling the myriad of fast-food offerings out there - and for a very good price. The place was clean and bright with a black-and-white motif, a pleasant change from the overdone, ubiquitous southwest theme. If we ever encounter another "Baja Fresh" we will be sure to return.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mary Jane S
Los Angeles
“So-So Eating”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

For a quick, not so special meal it's just OK. For me the food doesn't have much flavor and presentation on paper plates is unappealing. The fish tacos are dry in my opinion, nacho's are more chips than other topiings and beware if you ask for extra cheese, they will look at you funny. There is a salsa bar with about 5 varieties. Staff doesn't connect with its customers very well. Baja Fresh is suppose to be about healthier eating with more fresh vegggies but I'm not impressed. I like more flavor to my food

Pros:
Conveinent location near Target, Costco & other shopping.
Easy to get to

Cons:
Flavor is flat
Staff not friendly
Dirty restaurant
Salsa bar dirty, flies hovering
A little pricey for fast food

Visited August 2013
East Hanover, New Jersey, United States
“We love this place!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We go here all the time, the food is really great and they have a variety of Choices. Baja Fresh always makes everything fresh, hence the name. This is seriously one place you should put in your rotation, Always plenty of parking and a steady flow of people. They also have a variety of Ice tea which is nice.

• Visited August 2013
“Food is bland. Didn't make dish as advertised on ingredients list.”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a salad with chicken, there was lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and a few tortilla strips on it. It was bland and the chicken was rubbery. The salad was listed with other ingredients that I didn't get. It was void of taste and expensive for a plate of lettuce. I won't be back.

• Visited July 2013