“Light”

Cuisines: Italian
Newark, New Jersey
“Light”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

It is just too bright inside there and there gravy from time to time is just old, be consistent. I just was not comfortable.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Shanda d

wo
“$49 bill, $9800 cc charge, 6 weeks- no resolution”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My husband and I visited Ricci's for dinner. Our check of $49 was entered as $4900 on our CC. After a call to the restaurant, the charge was amended to $9800 ..still too high !! After much aggravation attempting to contact Ricci/Ricky? the charge was removed only to be resubmitted !! We now have a $9800 charge for a dinner and there is no personnel at Ricci's restaurant that can assist. Advice: Don't expect customer service at Ricci's and pay cash:)

Visited May 2012
3 Thank m w
Roxbury, New Jersey
“Cheap Italian”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This is good Italian food and a great price. There are two sides to the menu: The $9.99 side and the $14.99 side. I'm not sure why some were on one side or the other. We brought our own booze, so with four dinners an appetizer and tip, it was $64. Everyone was happy with their meals. With the large portions, the wives brought doggie bags home.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank FineToonin
new jersey
“great food, great prices”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Small place tucked away in a nondescript strip mall that lines Route 10.
Awesome food and more than reasonably priced. Good service.
Everything was good--my chicken parm was the best I had eating out in a very long time.
Great deals on lunch and dinner.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank dwrrn
NJ
“Good Italian food at excellent prices”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

When I lived in the area, this was almost a weekly dining experience because the prices were so inexpensive and the food was good. The fried zucchini appetizer can't be beat and the Angel Hair Marechiara, with shrimp, clams and scallops in a pink seafood broth was my personal favorite. One of the few things I miss since moving away from NJ.

• Visited October 2011