“Is gluten a problem for you?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Godfather Brick Oven
Ranked #45 of 80 Restaurants in East Hanover
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New Jersey
“Is gluten a problem for you?”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Excellent gluten free pizza! Crisp, tasty crust with excellent toppings. It's expensive though. If you have celiacs, I'd ask where and how it's prepared. I just feel better when I don't have gluten so I don't have to worry about cross contamination issues.

Visited January 2014

Morristown, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious from beginning to end”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I went the The Godfather this past weekend with my boyfriend. We enjoyed a delicious 4 course meal that was amazing from beginning to end. We started with sangria and shrimp beeps, moved on to salad, and ended with a delicious pizza and homemade dessert. Great meal!

• Visited December 2013
Boonton, New Jersey
“Very good for many years”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This place has been around for many years. I used to come here often for lunch when I worked in the area a long time ago. Stopped in recently for a couple of slices and the pizza tasted just as good as it did way back when. I believe they definitely have the best pizza in East Hanover.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank HOCKPOOH
Union Dale, Pennsylvania, USA
“Really good pizza”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love their shrimp and garlic. It is the best shrimp and garlic I have ever eaten out. The service is gracious and the lunch prices are reasonable. They have blue moon on tap.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I ordered their garlic knots. When I got home, instead of 12 there was 11. This happened before. I complained and it stopped for a while but they started back again. Clearly they are ripping customers off. Look out!

• Visited September 2013