“Love Bill & Harrys!!!! Great Chinese!!!!”
Review of Bill & Harry

Ranked #53 of 80 Restaurants in East Hanover
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
North Jersey
“Love Bill & Harrys!!!! Great Chinese!!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Always excellent food, a BYO & the servers are always welcoming & friendly to our children! Love it here! The only place for great Chinese!!!

• Visited May 2013

whippany, nj
“The best Chinese food in the area!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Years ago, I ate at Bill&Harry's with work friends, for lunch. It was always a great value and absolutely delicious. After trying other Chinese restaurants in the area, I decided to take my family. After all these years, the quality is still amazing and we have been back there 3-4 times in the past 2 months! We will not go anywhere else for Chinese food now!

• Visited December 2012
new jersey
“Best Chinese food around!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I grew up eating all my Chinese food in funky little restaurants in Chinatown. When I got married and moved to East Hanover I was thrilled to find Bill and Harrys! We have been going there almost 20 years, every meal fresh and delicious. Always a treat! Must say try the general tzo chicken, the dry sautéed string beans, and pork fried dumplings.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank jenzoj
“It never disappoints”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

It's been here for a least 20 years and we have never had a bad meal here. Portions are a larger when you eat in, although take out portions are good size. Large selection. Chicken dishes are made with white meat and not chicken parts. Fried rice is good and not too oily. Good value.

• Visited July 2012
Northern New Jersey
“I adore Bill & Harry's in East Hanover”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have been eating at Bill and Harry's in East Hanover for almost 10 years now.

Their food is excellent and consistant. The pork fried rice is some of the best I've ever had outside of going to a hibachi restaurant. The shrimp toast is hands down the best anywhere. I crave their coconut shrimp...it's not on the regular menu, but it is always one of their dinner specials.

A plus to this restaurant is that you do not have to order the peking duck in advance. A half is enough for two people and they roll it tableside for you in wafer thin pancakes and top it with plum sauce.

Any noodle dishes are delicious here and save room for dessert because they have tempura fried bananas with whipped cream. Yummy, yummy, yummy. As an added bonus you can make any entree a complete dinner with appetizer, soup and dessert for a couple of dollars extra per person.

Plus, they are reasonably priced, serve huge portions that heat up well and the servers are always on top of things. The place is small so try to get there before their dinnertime rush hits during either the weekdays or weekends.

Actually, I just became so hungry for Bill and Harry's food that I think I will head there after work for some take-out instead of cooking tonight!

• Visited September 2012