1,367 results
All reviews the executive lounge nj turnpike self parking new brunswick front desk staff business trip rutgers university enjoyed my stay lobby blossom conference bert highway route nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

The customer service was excellent. The check out process was easy, too. The lobby has a great appearance. My room was a bit dated, but it was very clean, and I am very picky, so no complaints. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
WandaV228, Front Office Manager at Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Good evening,

Thank you so very much for such great comments!! Most satisfying and rewarding is to hear our guests such as yourself has a great and rewarding stay!!

Your comments will forwarded to our team and upper management.

Again, thank you for have being our guest, and hoping you will revisit us very soon in this new year!

Have a great evening!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Hotel under construction. Room had only one electrical outlet that could be used. Room was never serviced and staff had an attitude. Service recovery was non existent. Very sad as I have used this hotel in the past for other business trips.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share and provide your experience during your recent stay with us at Hilton East Brunswick. I am so much sorry to hear about your room condition and room not being cleaned as well as electrical outlet. I can not apologize enough! This is truly not the norm and I will personally communicate to management and to its appropriate departments. As far as staff conduct this is unacceptable this as well will be looked into.

Please if I can be of any assistance, contact me directly. I am directly at hotel premises. Give me the opportunity to make it right even if you have already departed. I can be reached at 732.828.2000 ext. 388

Again, I can not apologize enough!

Hoping you will be us another opportunity and be at your full service!

Have a pleasant evening!

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this property probably over 20 times going back 20 years or so. It has really gone down hill. The age in the rooms and facilities shows. Carpet is dirty, no fan in the bathroom, etc. When we checked in the heat wasn’t working, and had to wait over an hour to get things fixed. Again, it was a December night and freezing outside and we wanted to sleep.

Most disappointing was the staff. After breakfast I asked for a copy of my bill at the front desk. The lady there on Saturday 12/28 was on a personal phone call on her cell phone, and seemed upset I was I inconveniencing her. She walked away and went into the back and someone else came out. I had to repeat my request to that woman and she was patronizing me by saying such things as “sweetie.” It was an odd interaction. Later on I went back to ask a question and they were standing around joking and not paying attention to the fact I was standing there. Have been at this property for 20 years but I won’t be coming back.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
WandaV228, Front Office Manager at Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Good afternoon,

I would like to truly thank you for taking the time in giving us your personal feedback during your recent stay at our hotel and to know you've been our guest numerous times which is so great to here!! We deifinilty want you to feel as if this is your home away from home, whether for business or leisure. On a separate note, I am so very sorry and sadden to know of such dissatisfied and disappointing stay, which I am not happy to hear.

Your comments and concerns are truly valuable us, and they will definitely be addressed immediately, as to room condition,dirty carpet, heat not working and to staff verbiage interaction. This is definitely unacceptable as this is not the norm nor standard of operation.

I would greatly appreciate if you can reach out to me directly and personally apologize as we failed in meeting your expectation and in some way make amends in some way. I can be reached directly at the hotel at 732.828. 2000 ext. 388

As you stated on your comments you've been our valued guest for over 20 times, I would not want this negative stay keep you from continue being our guest in the future.

Again, I am so very sorry, I will deifinilty be looking out for a phone call at your convenience, so we my chat for a moment.

Have a wonderful New Year and an amazing afternoon!

Reviewed December 31, 2019

I had an issue at check-in with Booking.com. The staff was extremely accommodating, offering a better rate and a higher level room with breakfast included. The rooms are clean and cozy. The breakfast was great. I really enjoyed my stay here.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good evening,

Wanting to thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience during your recent stay with us at Hilton East Brunswick. We truly value your comments and most of all your satisfying stay is what we strive for. Glad to hear our staff was accommodating and able to assist with better room rate and room accommodation.

Looking forward in you being our guest in the near future.

Have a wonderful evening!

Reviewed December 29, 2019

I have stayed here two times in the past three months and I love staying here. The staff are really pleasant, and helped beyond my expectations with my requests. The pool room is really nice, and breakfast on Sunday was a really good buffet. The hotel itself is an excellent value, and my room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Will stay again!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello,

Wanting to begin by thanking you for taking the time in giving us such a wonderful and positive review!! It is awesome an rewarding to hear and get such positive feedback from our guest. We truly strive in providing excellent service and satisfying stay. You deserve it!!! This is you home away from home and you should be pampered and feel at ease from arrival to departure.

If I can be of any assistance, I am only a phone call away. Looking forward in you being our guest in the near future and continue providing excellent service!

Have an amazing evening!