“Conrad Hilton would be proud”

Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in East Brunswick
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is an excellent flagship property in the grand Hilton tradition. I arrived late, very tired and was greeted in a welcoming, friendly manner by the Many. I was fortunate to have my request for an upgrade (I am a Hilton Diamond member) and room preference accommodated and spent a night in restful sleep. Unfortunately, I had to rise early to make an appointment near Manhattan but late enough that I could take advantage of the Executive Lounge.
Blissfully, the television was set on a low volume, allowing me to ease into the morning and day that awaited.
Probably one of the nicest 10 Hiltons in the U.S.; it rivals the Palmer House in Chicago in every aspect except age.
Hope to visit again soon.

Room Tip: I always ask for a high floor away from the elevator, as I am a light sleeper. Not sure you could go...

Reviewed February 26, 2014

What can I say, after all it's a Hilton! Great hotel, great staff and great location just off the Jersey turnpike. The front desk staff were courteous and friendly, huge lobby my room was clean with the usual amenities, business centre and whatnot. The sports bar lounge was a plus (stayed during the Super Bowl). Will definitely stay here again when in the area.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great experience at this property for my convention - Cleanliness of hotel, Restaurant Meals and Service - Thank you so much! Hotel staff was very helpful even when the hotel was full and so busy! So glad the convention was there - so convenient also to the Turnpike, Route 18 and Route 1!

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I am a hilton gold member and love the hilton chain of hotels. Rarely do they not meet my expectations but this one did. The staff that I dealt with at check-in were horrible. The first room I was in had a giant hole in the bathroom wall and the sink was dirty. I tried calling down on the phone to ask to be changed to a different room but the phone did not work so I went down and asked to be changed to a new room, they did but it wasn't much better. The sheets in one bed were dirty, they had little black specks all over them. The pillow case had a large red stain on it. The second bed had clean sheets but they had holes in them. The room was generally not clean and the furniture had some damaged areas. The restaurant and sports bar were both terrible. The service was bad and the food was worse. There is really nothing good I can say about this hotel other than it was only a 2 night stay. I will still stick with the hilton brand just not this hotel ever again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Brad G
Carmen P, Director of Operations at Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for your review of your experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was checked in by a great Hotel Front Desk agent , who was helping everybody with a great smile even though the hotel seemed very busy because of the snow storm, 7 hours later I found the same great smiley person still there helping people with the same smile, when I asked I learned that he was the Director (Philip), Wow he is doing a great Job. Bellman and front desk were Great, Hotel is great and clean Good Job

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I frequently stay at hotels across the US and I must say that the team from housekeeping - especially Danny went above and beyond for my visit this time. I have an allergy to feathers and always request the removal of feather pillows and down comforters. The staff at the front desk sent Danny to the rescue and he was so helpful in getting the problem solved!

Thanks Danny!

Room Tip: I have never had a bad experience in this hotel. The rooms are relatively up to date and the servic...
1  Thank Kelley I
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I just want to say WOW! My stay was above and beyond my expectations. I was forced to stay with in the hotel due to the snow. The hotel made me feel like family and attended to my needs. My make-shift office in the business center was a great help in getting my work done, and many thanks to the Concierge staff for making that happen. The pool and the spa were clean and fairly up-to date, and the food in the restaurant was fresh, healthy and had plenty of options for all meals – I typically do not eat much in Hotels – but this place might have changed my mind. I also wanted to say thank you to John in security who helped me when I left me key in the room and he made sure I showed proper identification before he allowed me to enter. Boy – I sure felt safe. What wonderful service I received and how they went out of their way to attend to my needs,

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Brunswick
#1 of 4 in New Brunswick
The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick
Days Hotel Conference Center East Brunswick

Been to Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!