“The staff at the Hilton East Brunswick”

Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in East Brunswick
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I frequently stay at hotels across the US and I must say that the team from housekeeping - especially Danny went above and beyond for my visit this time. I have an allergy to feathers and always request the removal of feather pillows and down comforters. The staff at the front desk sent Danny to the rescue and he was so helpful in getting the problem solved!

Thanks Danny!

Room Tip: I have never had a bad experience in this hotel. The rooms are relatively up to date and the servic...
1  Thank Kelley I

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I just want to say WOW! My stay was above and beyond my expectations. I was forced to stay with in the hotel due to the snow. The hotel made me feel like family and attended to my needs. My make-shift office in the business center was a great help in getting my work done, and many thanks to the Concierge staff for making that happen. The pool and the spa were clean and fairly up-to date, and the food in the restaurant was fresh, healthy and had plenty of options for all meals – I typically do not eat much in Hotels – but this place might have changed my mind. I also wanted to say thank you to John in security who helped me when I left me key in the room and he made sure I showed proper identification before he allowed me to enter. Boy – I sure felt safe. What wonderful service I received and how they went out of their way to attend to my needs,

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Had no fridge or microwave in the room. Says it had free wifi and I couldnt even connect with my wii I had to personally call customer service as if I was home and I was not moved to another room or anything after the problem wasn't resolved had to contact front dest twice about the same issue after they said they were going to contact me and didn't. The morning breakfast is worth it and overall the place is nice and afforadable if you want to get away for a day like a motel or something but I wouldn't stay for longer then a day at this specific location.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I love this hotel. I've stayed here a lot in the past and everytime I stay here the staff dazzles me with their service. I highly recommend staying at the Hilton East Brunswick. Wanda Vega at the front desk is a sweetheart along with all the others.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2014

As soon as I walked in the staff welcomed me and my daughter with welcome arms. It is the first time I felt, we were home outside of home. From the front desk to the restaurant, to the housekeeping staff. Me and my daughter were always in good company. I just felt very welcome.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Great location and price. Big room and great view. Excellent fitness center. Honors lounge is so so. Surprising great rates. Plenty of parking at $8/day. Great value for money. Business center is pretty convenient free of charge.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I picked this hotel because it was near the Turnpike and made travel to business meetings easy. I was greeted by friendly staff. The room was big and clean. The only thing I didn't like was the in room dining fees. The food as delicious and service was great. However, the fees were a bit ridiculous as I paid almost $15 for room service (including tip to employee). Also the hallway was never vacuumed during my stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Brunswick
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 7 in East Brunswick
Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center

Been to Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!