“Huge hotel average service”

Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in East Brunswick
Atlanta, Georgia
“Huge hotel average service”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Great location and price. Big room and great view. Excellent fitness center. Honors lounge is so so. Surprising great rates. Plenty of parking at $8/day. Great value for money. Business center is pretty convenient free of charge.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I picked this hotel because it was near the Turnpike and made travel to business meetings easy. I was greeted by friendly staff. The room was big and clean. The only thing I didn't like was the in room dining fees. The food as delicious and service was great. However, the fees were a bit ridiculous as I paid almost $15 for room service (including tip to employee). Also the hallway was never vacuumed during my stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

New Jersey
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I was here for business meetings and ended up staying over one night due to bad weather. The biggest issue that I had as well has the other 20 people in my group was the unbelievably poor service at the restaurants for lunch and dinner. Typical waits for food to arrive at lunch was 45-60 minutes with 10 people in the restaurant. At night the wait was 60 - 90 minutes for your food to arrive! We were actually forced to drive out in a severe snowstorm to get food! Shame on this place! Best bet for lunch is to go next door to the tower café.

As part of my room package I received free breakfast which was great because it was a buffet so no waiting.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Carmen P, Director of Operations at Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Our sincerest apologies about your meal experience with us during the inclement winter weather. Thank you so much for your feedback - your comments have assisted us in making significant changes to our inclement weather procedures in order to better service our guests no matter what the weather circumstances. We hope that you would consider staying with us again and please contact me at 732-828-2000 and I would be happy to assist you with your accommodations.

Travelers are raving about these East Brunswick hotels

Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have stayed at this Hotel many times for NJEA conferences every year. Each time my stay is better than before! The staff is always friendly and efficient , the accommodations comfortable and the food excellent! I have never been disappointed. It just feels like home. Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: I enjoy the corner suite, upper floor, and try to stay in it each time I am there!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton - East Brunswick and your patronage over the years. We are elated to know that we are your home away from home and we will work hard to make sure you feel that way - from our front desk hospitality and helpful banquet service to our delicious meals! Thank you for your review.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed at the hotel to visit my son at Rutgers. Check in was easy and the front desk could not have been more pleasant and helpful in finding the best route to the college. Had breakfast at the cafe and the food was actually really good for so cheap! Room was comfortable and I saw the bathroom amenities being sold in sephora! Already planning to buy some of my own! I cant wait to visit my son again- although I'm sure he preferred I didn't <wink>

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your lovely comments - Yes, the Hilton - East Brunswick is very close to the campuses of Rutgers University and our amenities are the highest in quality in our guest rooms! So happy that you had a chance to enjoy breakfast with us during your stay. You are always welcome here and hope you make many visits to the area!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Overall good hotel. But one of the days when there was snowing outside, we could not go outside for dinner.all guest had to dine in one of the pub cum restaurant they had. it was a mess that day. they could not manage to serve people on time. most of them including myself had to retire for the day without food.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

The recent winter weather in January has negatively impacted our guests in more than one way unfortunately. Your feedback and comments have initiated changes in our inclement weather procedures and we have better met the needs of our guests. Thank you so much for your review.
Somers Point, United States
Reviewed February 1, 2014

In the past, I would stay at a less expensive motel when attending conference in large hotel. However, this year price was competitive, and it was much more pleasant and convenient to stay at the Hilton.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for your review and for staying with us! We are pleased to hear that you found the Hilton - East Brunswick to be a great value and very convenient to stay with us for a large convention. We look forward to your return!
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Brunswick
Comfort Suites
#4 of 7 in East Brunswick
Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick
Hilton Garden Inn Edison/Raritan Center

Been to Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!