“Wedding Nightmare”

Days Hotel Conference Center East Brunswick
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in East Brunswick
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed here the night before my wedding and the night of my wedding. Although I spoke to the sales rep and he assured me he booked our rooms, they had NO RECORD of us staying in the hotel, yet they had all the rooms for our guests blocked off! Also they refused to give us the discounted rate for both nights and expected me, the bride, to check out at 11am and then check back in at 3pm w/ all my wedding stuff! We will NEVER be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank J S

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The room and bathroom were clean and well appointed with amenities including a king bed, fridge, microwave, flat screen tv, hair dryer, etc. The young man at the front desk was very nice and helpful. Parking is open air and well lit. The only downside was the smoking issue, and it's a deal breaker. If I didn't know better I could swear there was someone smoking in the room with us. Not just a residual odor, no, it was just like someone was right there smoking. I woke up in the middle of the night with my nose burning from the smell. We stayed in room 237. I don't know how the smoke was entering the room. My best guess is that it was coming either from the room next door or from the nearby smoking patio and in through the hall AC unit right above it which was located right next to our room. Perhaps if our room was located in a different part of the hotel it would have been perfect. There is residual smoke smell in the hallway and you can tell which rooms are smoking rooms but this doesn't bother me much. The smoke in the room though, that was too much.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank suecag
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We were 4 adults in 1 of their rooms. The beds are small compared to other hotels. That was ok, not a problem. There is an exercise room. The continental breakfast was fine and their was plenty of food an average variety - cereals, bagels, pourage, fruits, juices coffee tea and chocalat milk. It is a little far from new york city. We travelled this for 3 days, and we did find it a little too far and time consuming 40 minutes. All in all - just ok.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Best Western East Brunswick Inn
#6 of 7 in East Brunswick
Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick
The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Days Hotel Conference Center East Brunswick? Share your experiences!