“Simple, Basic, Not bad.”

Days Hotel Conference Center East Brunswick
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in East Brunswick
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Simple, Basic, Not bad.”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

For $85/night.. and you're just going to sleep.. this is the hotel for you.

There are no frills, it's all business. Hotel room with clean beds, clean bathroom, we also had a little fridge and microwave. That was nice a touch. But that's all you're really going to get.

The rooms need a major update and the beds were a bit hard. The free breakfast was basic. Breads, Bagels, packaged baked goods, cereal, fruit and yogurt.

It's a great place to crash for the night without feeling like you're at a bad motel. It's clean and simple. There's also a Hooters connected to the hotel for food.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank EmilyDiaz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We've stayed at this hotel quite a few times, and our stays were always comfortable and pleasant, with the exception of the housekeepers, go figure! Very rude, they step way over their boundaries(esp. Blonde older lady)! They will knock on your door, and ask you to leave, or else they won't come back to clean your room. I was walking back from breakfast and took a towel off their cart that I needed for the shower, and the blonde, you know what, banged on our door, yelling at my husband for taking 1 towel off the cart! The front desk guy that works in the late afternoon/evening(Russian) is also a bit rude and unaccomodating. Even though we stayed there every 2 or 3 weeks for 3-4 nights each visit, he was unwilling to give us any kind of discount, or even accommodate our minor room preference. Definitely book through another travel website-don't book through Days Inn website. You can get much better deals on other
sites as opposed to theirs. Good points: everytime we went rooms were comfortable and clean, no seedy characters stayed during any of our visits :), breakfast was free(don't expect much more than your typical muffins/cereal/yogurt/toast), and the hotel is centrally located to many destinations.

• Stayed May 2011
Leicester
Reviewed June 13, 2011

good clean rooms young man on reception was very helpfull as were most of the staff although there was one exception, only real issue was the cab company they recommened were very poor and we had to give them directions to a local venue.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Upstate NY
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Its a great hotel, with ice and snacks vendors in the hall way for a late night snack. A nice fitness room and breakfast room. Its conveniently located to a mall, and other stores that I love shopping at. Note to travellors with children: There is a Hooters actually connected to the Hotel but separate entrances. So theres a possibility of seeing women dressed not so modest. Other than that, its a good hotel.

Room Tip: Booked using AAA thru hotel directly
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Izzy0000
high point nc
Reviewed March 14, 2011

i have stayed at this hotel a couple of time and i love it there ,i come in to see my grand kids and they come back to the hotel with me and they love it there they swim all day and then we go to dinner were every thing is close to the hotel.....my friends also have used this hotel and they love it to......go ahead check it out ...you will come back again

• Stayed July 2010
1 Thank lizz5420
dayshotel08816, Director of Sales at Days Hotel Conference Center East Brunswick, responded to this review, May 30, 2011
I really appreciate you sharing your experiences and insights with other trip advisor users. That makes this a better site for everybody!
Please contact me the next time you are visiting our Hotel.

Best Regards,
Aleksandar Runtevski
732-828-6900 x617
sales@dayshoteleastbrunswick.com
Dubuque, Iowa
Reviewed November 28, 2010

i stayed in this hotel, when I was visiting NY for vacation. I travelled by car from Niagara Falls to this hotel, was all tired, and to my pleasant surprise, the hotel was awesome.

I did not interact with staff actually, as I was here for night stays only. I like to carry my own breakfast everywhere I go, so I cant comment much on breakfast, but my friend loved it.

I would recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
dayshotel08816, Director of Sales at Days Hotel Conference Center East Brunswick, responded to this review, December 9, 2010
I can't think of anything better
than a greeting to say,
you were thoughtful with your review
in such a fabulous way!
Please contact me the next time you are coming in this area.
732-828-6900 x617

Your friend,
Aleks Runtevski
Director of Sales
Stow, Ohio
Reviewed September 9, 2010

We booked 3 nights at Days Inn hotel conference center in East Brunswick, So we could travel in and out of NYC. to save a few bucks. It's just off of the NJ turnpike exit, easy to find. 20 minute drive to Stanton Island Ferry. What a nice place to stay, clean rooms, free breakfast, nice friendly people at the front desk. Who could ask for more? We will be back.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Best Western East Brunswick Inn
#3 of 7 in East Brunswick
The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick

Been to Days Hotel Conference Center East Brunswick? Share your experiences!