“The hotel was very nice, but some of the staff were unprofessional”
Review of Comfort Suites

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in East Brunswick
Joppa, Maryland
“The hotel was very nice, but some of the staff were unprofessional”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

While traveling to a family reunion in Boston, got a late start form home and decided to stop for the night. Had a Room Saver coupon book and stopped at the Comfort Suites. the clerk that checked us in was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and roomy, due to the fact that we had two queen beds and a sleeper sofa that gave everyone a comfortable night's sleep (3 adults and 2 children). The also had a microwave and fridge. The issues that I had were, the bathroom had mold around the shower tile and the drywall was separating. Also, in the morning, my wife asked for some additional towels and the housekeeper went into another room and got the towels from there, when she had a cart of linen in the hallway. The final issue was that we were checking out a little late. i informed the person at the desk, but when I got back upstairs, they were calling to advise us of the check out time. What was my purpose of notifying them? I would possibly return again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with 2 queen beds and sleeper sofa.
1 Thank seasonedtraveler1965

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Traveling late we found Comfort Suites just past midnight. The staff were pleasant and helpful. He even offered us his parking spot as his shift had just ended. That was a wow for us as we were dead tired and the spot was right at the front door.
The facility was very clean though the room was showing some age. Beds were fresh and clean - even underneath the sheet and pad.
Given our late arrival we didn't spend much time there, but our 9 hours were uneventful.
We didn't try the breakfast but it looked nice as we were leaving.
We would certainly stay again. The price was even a little cheaper than other options in the area.

1 Thank CSG911
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed here last month for business being very new to the area and found that the location of this hotel was so convenient as it is walking distance to the NYC bus system and major highways. The hotel upkeep is superb and the staff is super friendly and helpful. Who knew such a gem existed in Central New Jersey!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Fort Mill, SC
Reviewed July 13, 2011

We were driving late (about 2:30am) and decided to stop and sleep. We called ahead after seeing $120 on choice hotels I phone ap. After asking for the best rate, the attendant gave us the room for $90. We went to bed, missed breakfast and did not see much of the hotel but it looked nice. It was clean and the people were friendly.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Yes...a roach. When we first got there...I was so very thankful thinking that we got a nice hotel. Especially because we had our 2 small boys (5 and 3) with us and our oldest and my mom & dad in the adjoining room. I went to bed and then got up early but left the lights off and put my arm on the nightstand. I felt something crawl on me & I woke up my husband. We actually hunted the thing down and after pulling out the beds, found a lot of chip bags. So no wonder why there was some in the room. The housekeeping is lax! We took it to the front desk attendant and she was so apologetic and told me that she would take something off our bill. She moved us to the 2nd floor and the next morning, we killed a centipede. UGH!! So not a bug person. Of course, when the bill was presented, FULL PRICE! and when I went to complain, she (same young lady who saw the roach) acted like we went outside and found it or something! I mean come on! I'm not that desperate for a discount! It was a German Roach..one of those little ones..not the tropical ones. Those are usually around from lack of cleanliness or food or something. Needless to say, I will not recommend and I will not stay there again.

Room Tip: booked online with AAA discount
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I stayed here on the first week of June for a conference in New Brunswick. My room was clean,large, and decor was nice. I really enjoyed making waffles for breakfast. The attendant was also very helpful. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone coming to East Brunswick.

Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Crystal111983
Long Island City, New York
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I stayed in June of 2011 for business. I came away very satisfied with my stay. The Comfort Suites was the cheapest and the best hotel of the choices I had. You don't often find that kind of value. The hotel is a beautiful lobby, a gym, and the room was clean. It's conveniently located near all the major roads in the area. The staff is nice and the area is very safe. I highly reccomend the East Brunswick Comfort Suites.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
#3 of 7 in East Brunswick
Days Hotel Conference Center East Brunswick
Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick
#3 of 5 in North Brunswick

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!