I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on the weekend of July 3-5 as a place to stay between Six Flags Great Adventure and Coney Island. This was simply a wonderful hotel! I was absolutely amazed as to how clean our room was. Bed linens were fresh and clean (almost like new), the pillows were great and the room was one of the cleanest I've ever stayed in (and I travel almost every weekend during the summer). The bathroom was also immaculate. Our room had two queen beds as well as a nice entertainment type center with a TV, refrigerator, and microwave. I also found the staff to be quite nice and accomodating (always got extra towels when I asked). The breakfast room is nice and large and while we didn't feast at the breakfast we always ran in to pick up a delicious warm cinnamon roll and coffee before heading to the parks. Lastly, the rate we got for this room from the hotel website was very reasonable for the area. I've paid a lot more for much more sub-par hotels. The location is perfect, just off the NJ Turnpike but set back just enough to not be noisy at all. I wouldn't change a thing about this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated off the NJ Turnpike and close to downtown, we're near many of the top businesses and attractions in East Brunswick, NJ. The hotel's prime locale and hospitality make the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Tower Center New Brunswick a wonderful place to stay. Corporate guests find working here a joy since the hotel's location near the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center enables them to attend meetings effortlessly. They can also host their own events in the 400-sq-ft conference room and prepare with free wireless HSIA and a 24-hour Business Center, which are always reliable so you can relax. Enjoyable attractions are easy to find in East Brunswick, NJ. The hotel's property is four miles from Rutgers State University where you can stroll around the beautiful Rutgers Gardens or see Miles Davis's trumpet at the Institute of Jazz Studies. The hotel's location near the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center means guests can easily attend special events. Six Flags Great Adventure and Princeton University make great day trips, too. You can feel your stress melt away as you unwind in the heated, indoor pool or keep up your workout regimen in the Fitness Center with a 32-inch HDTV. Each morning, patrons can also sample a variety of delicious items from the free, hot Express Start Breakfast Bar. Call today for a lovely, stress-free Garden State experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Tower Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Tower Hotel East Brunswick
- Holiday Inn East Brunswick
- Holiday Inn Express Center
- East Brunswick Holiday Inn