I just stayed here for the first time and I would definitely go back if I was in this area again. I only stayed for one night, for a business trip, so my review is a little limited.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. It had plenty of room, and a nice workspace for a computer.
- The bathroom was also very clean and had some nice amenities.
- Wifi worked well (I was able to stream from Netflix with no problem).
- 24 hour free coffee
- Breakfast buffet was very nice, and there is a reasonable amount of space to eat.
- It is conveniently located to Routes 1, 18 and the NJ Turnpike. However, it is a bit difficult to get to because of traffic and construction.
- Other than walking to the Hilton next door, there are no restaurants within walking distance.
It had a fitness center and indoor pool, neither of which I used or really looked at.
I was staying at the company rate, so I don't know what their typical rates are. For the rate I paid, it was a very good value.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking