Located right off 95. My rate was around $100 dollars and you pass an old Hilton that will give you a room for $150 that's not as nice. This property meet HIE standards. Parking is free and not a hassle. I was recognized as a Priority Member and the front desk clerk explained breakfast times etc. Room was larger than I expected with a comfortable bed and sofa. Work station had a comfortable chair, plenty of plugs for a business traveler. Internet worked very well. Room and bedding were fresh and clean. Carpet and corners equally clean. The night I stayed it was about 15 degrees out and the HVAC kept the room comfortable with a minimum of noise. The bathroom was also clean, adequate amount of fresh clean towels. Plenty of hot water in the morning. Breakfast was standard HI, with cinnamon rolls etc. Breakfast area was well stocked and clean. There is no evening restaurant but serveral loca places deliver.
There were only two minor issues. The pool was out of service, not a big deal for me, but a possible inconvenience. The second is while I wasn't disturbed by my neighbors next door, you noticed the footsteps of the person above me. Thankfully they settled in for the night and it wasn't a problem. I highly recommend this property as an option to the pricer, pay for parking Hilton just yards away. No need to spend extra $$ to shut your eyes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated off the NJ Turnpike and close to downtown, we're near many of the top businesses and attractions in East Brunswick, NJ. The hotel's prime locale and hospitality make the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Tower Center New Brunswick a wonderful place to stay. Corporate guests find working here a joy since the hotel's location near the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center enables them to attend meetings effortlessly. They can also host their own events in the 400-sq-ft conference room and prepare with free wireless HSIA and a 24-hour Business Center, which are always reliable so you can relax. Enjoyable attractions are easy to find in East Brunswick, NJ. The hotel's property is four miles from Rutgers State University where you can stroll around the beautiful Rutgers Gardens or see Miles Davis's trumpet at the Institute of Jazz Studies. The hotel's location near the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center means guests can easily attend special events. Six Flags Great Adventure and Princeton University make great day trips, too. You can feel your stress melt away as you unwind in the heated, indoor pool or keep up your workout regimen in the Fitness Center with a 32-inch HDTV. Each morning, patrons can also sample a variety of delicious items from the free, hot Express Start Breakfast Bar. Call today for a lovely, stress-free Garden State experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Tower Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Tower Hotel East Brunswick
- Holiday Inn East Brunswick
- Holiday Inn Express Center
- East Brunswick Holiday Inn