“Mast Desi Khana”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Icker Ave.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Enjoyed the food at Indian (Punjabi) Restaurant. Dishes were comparatively good to near by restaurants.

1  Thank rlsampath

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I went to this restaurant while I was donating in good will. The food was mediocre and the spoon were having onions and leaves in it. It's not hygienic. They should maintain it well and the waiters were very responsive.

2  Thank Ashwinipilli1
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I went for sat. lunch buffet ($10.95). Food was good. I didn't find anything new but it was not bad. There were 2 non-veg curry along with tandoori chicken(not at all spicy-tasteless) and chicken biryani. 4-5 veg dishes that really tasted good. 4 kinds of dessert were good too. Place was clean. Overall the place is good.

1  Thank Tuktuk L
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am not an expert in anyway when it comes to Indian food but I can tell you that this place was not worthy of a reference to Bollywood with the exception of it having fictional taste. My group of five Indian colleagues gave it an overall neutral rating with nothing rated very good or outstanding.

I sampled some of the appetizers and main courses but cannot say anything was outstanding. My tandoori chicken came out well after all the other food and forced me to eat off cycle with the team. I have eaten tandoori chicken more than any other Indian dish and found this to be mediocre in taste and overpriced for two small legs and two small thighs.

1  Thank MrOcho
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We went to Goodwill on Rt 18 and arrived at lunchtime. After we dropped off our donations, we were hungry, we like Indian food, there was an Indian restaurant in the strip mall, so we took a chance. The restaurant was much larger inside than we expected. The decor was shiny and formal. I had the lunch buffet and my husband had the lamb pasanda. These are what we typically eat in an Indian restaurant, so it gives us a standard. The selections in the buffet were adequate. The restaurant was empty and some of the items were cold, like the bread. But after I sat down, the waiter brought me a fresh, hot order of naan. I hadn't said anything, he just brought it. The chicken tikka masala was spicier than I am used to, but it was tasty and good. I didn't taste my husband's dish (a momentary lapse) but he liked it a lot. We took a card, noted the name, and next time we pass this way (which is a rare occurrence) we will remember it. The service was responsive and pleasant and we will go back.

2  Thank radbarb