All reviews room was clean mall across the street restaurants and shopping front desk person bagels the breakfast area free breakfast new jersey ihop furniture checkin rt microwave route nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019

We stayed here for two nights as part of a large group package.
The good - AC worked, Beds were comfortable, employees were nice
The bad - toilet worked intermittently and not fixed after telling front desk, some "clean" towels had stains, shower pressure was non existent, breakfast was options not really worth offering.

F

Reviewed May 27, 2019

I found this room on booking.com. I had to travel because of a funeral. Room was clean but smelled funny, pillows were TERRIBLE and very uncomfortable. The location was convenient and close to the mall and many restaurants. If you choose to stay here, bring your own pillows.

Reviewed May 18, 2019

Great staff. Nice hotel with great atmosphere. Nice and friendly people. My rooms were clean. Breakfast was busy but everything was stocked adequately. I will definitely be back in the fall for my family reunion

Reviewed May 16, 2019

DO NOT STAY HERE! I’ve stayed at a lot of hotels, and this is the worst experience I’ve ever had. The hallway smelled like rotten trash, and there was dog food on the carpet. The non smoking rooms reeked of cigarette smoke. High-pitched squeals were coming from the fridge and the fan. There was make-up smeared on the wall. One bed was missing a mattress pad. There was pee in the toilet. We complained and after a lot of back and forth, and us trying to get a refund, we were given a new room. Black gunk came out of the faucet. In the morning a man knocked on the door and said he needed to come in and check the bathroom. He looked hyped up and was acting aggressive. He didn’t have a uniform on or tools, and he looked like he was on drugs. I said no and he started yelling . He said he came all the way from New York to check the bathrooms and that I was on my own. I closed the door. When we left our rooms the young man was hanging out with friends in the parking lot. They all got in a car and started doing donuts driving as fast as they could around in circles in the parking lot. They drove really fast right towards us and we dropped our bags, were scared and we ran. We complained in the office, and the manager said she had no control over the situation because he was hired by the state to look into a water problem. She did comp our rooms. I believe there is illegal activity happening at this hotel. None of the employees seemed concerned about any of the complaints we had.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2019

This place is ok I guess. The bed wasn’t comfortable but it was a clean room. The staff here were very friendly. Although breakfast is always a complimentary item it didn’t look that appealing so I skip that.

• Trip type: Traveled on business