Best Western East Brunswick Inn
$111
$105
  • Pool
Motel 6 East Brunswick(East Brunswick)
$66
Comfort Suites(East Brunswick)
$98
$93
ComfortSuites
Studio 6 East Brunswick(East Brunswick)
$74
$84
$182
$172
Staybridge.com
All reviewsred lobstera great stayroom keyrestaurants and shoppingbagelsfridge and microwavecomfortable staycoffee makerfront desk stafffree breakfastihopshampoohighwaynyc
Reviewed April 8, 2011

2-8-11

Best Western East Brunswick Inn
764 Route 18 North
East Brunswick, NJ 08816

The hotel travel book coupon strikes again! Great savings but this wasn’t the top of the line Best Western by any means. I pretty much have blocked staying there from my mind for some reason, but David recalls that the room, especially the bathroom, was very cold and that he could hear the road noise – it was located on a very active corner of Route 18. I do remember that a large suspended ceiling tile was down in the bathroom. Interestingly enough, whoever “cleaned” the room or found it last had set it between the wall and the toilet instead of putting it back up. That didn’t give me a warm fuzzy feeling about the level of cleanliness although we didn’t see anything else specifically dirty. Pet-friendly, super cheap and bed bug free made it a decent stop. It wasn’t a horrendous stay, and it was certainly inexpensive enough to not prevent our return.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank MrPish
Reviewed August 24, 2010

I was traveling to the East Brunswick area on business for 4 days and the travel agent booked the Best Western East Brunswick Inn because it fit my budget. This hotel was a great find in many ways-1) the room was spotless, housekeeping staff was very accommodating and friendly (I requested extra pillows and coffee and they brought it over within minutes) 2) the front desk people were very courteous and knowledgeable about the area. (they helped me figure out where to eat and also recommended sights to see) 3) Free phone calls and free wireless internet was a bonus! 4) LOCATION was excellent-walking distance to restaurants, malls etc..
I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2010

We stayed one night here while attending an event at Englishtown. Electronic sensor did not work so we had to get a new room. Room had a musty smell, kind of dry. You needed a key to access the stairwells. The place where breakfast is served is really like a small hallway but the eating area was ample. Did not have food that we have been accustomed to at other hotels, such as recently at a LaQuinta. Denny's right across the street. We picked this hotel because we just need a little more Best Western rewards points to get a free room, and it was pretty much the closest to the Raceway. Front desk lady did help us.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank elizabeth57Elkridge
Reviewed August 6, 2010

This place is filthy the halls smell like a diaper pail or nursing home.
Good luck getting your key to work in the door. Most "security" doors were broke.
Can read paper through the bath towels. Whole place is a dump. Played name the stain on the chair. Other room had blood on the sheets. We joked it was the honeymoon suite. No bed bugs but guessing even they have standards..

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank AFMom06
Reviewed August 5, 2010

I chose this hotel since it had pretty good reviews, but my room was terrible! I'm normally not too picky about hotel cleanliness (nature of the business and all) but this room was filthy. The bed linens had hair all over them, there was hair in the shower and toothpaste on the mirror, an 8" diameter stain on the seat of the easy chair, brown flecks all over the walls (that I'm going to assume were coffee), and cigarette burns in the blanket of the "non smoking" room.

We got in late and had young children in tow so we didn't complain that night, but did in the morning. The manager gave us 25% off the bill and said she'd speak to housekeeping.

1  Thank Nani C