“Dad's Favorite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is my dad's favorite place to eat. We have to go here at least once when I visit. The staff is so very friendly and you always get great service.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Amazing breakfast. Period! Great value and all our party were made to fell welcome and couldn't have been served better!

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

The service is ok can be better. The waiters are slow and sometimes forgetful. The eggs can be better. It's still an affordable place if you are on a budget.

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

We are a young family of 4 and the E.B. IHOP always serves us well in terms of fast American food. And its 24 hours. The food is usually pretty good. But I admit I stopped ordering hash browns because they are usually overcooked, one time burned. I order toast instead. Sometimes the service is slower than we'd like but never rude. Overall we like it enough to go back almost weekly, sometimes twice in a week!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

food is so good and fresh no matter what i ordered.
and because i stayed at the best western right next door i got 20% off my check