“Not an ice cream person, but when I do crave it, I go to Magnifico's”

Magnifico's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in East Brunswick
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 29, 2013

As I said in the title, I'm not an ice cream person, not because I don't like the taste, in fact, I LOVE ice cream...but my thighs and waist doesn't need it, so I avoid it as much as I can. I had gotten an ice cream cake from here before for birthday, it was AWESOME. We also tried other ice cream flavors, everything was good. The product here seems like it's made fresh and who doesn't love a local ice cream shop, especially on a hot summer day.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Can't say enough about this place! Always fresh ice cream, they have different soft flavors in addition to chocolate and vanilla. We went there the weekend before the hurricane and they were getting a delivery!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I planned a trip back to visit my parents and made a special trip besides at Christmas so I could have a Magnifico's Lg Vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Creamy, tasty, delicious ice cream. Don't miss the Pumpkin Pie ice cream in the fall...to die for. Take home favorites or eat at outside tables. Quintissential NJ.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Its soft serve without much flavor. The fruit flavors taste nothing like fruit. The vanilla is bland and chocolate ok. The sundaes can be expensive. Just not sure what the point is. Go to Ralphs in spotswood. Much better all the way around,

1  Thank Jordan M