“Homewood Suites Rockaway NJ”

Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Dover
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was greeted by a friendly, kind check in person. The staff was uniformly helpful and courteous. Very nice accomodations in the two bedroom two bathroom suite. Breakfast average, though I appreciated the oatmeal. I will definitely be staying here again when I next visit the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Larry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

this review, February 15, 2014
The Homewood Suites Dover NJ would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and comments regarding your recent stay here with us.

The entire staff at the Homewood Suites Dover NJ would like to thank you for giving us such great positive feedback and we are so excited that we were able to provide you with an great stay.

We again thank you for your business and loyalty and look forward to your soon return.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The accommodations were clean, cheerful, new and well decorated. The employees were eager and happy to help with everything we ask for. The outside property was nicely done and had some very nice outdoor space that we took advantage of. It seemed like all the other guests there were very cheerful and friendly. I guess that happens when everyone likes their accommodations as we did. Thank you Homewood Suites for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Larry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for your excellent review. Your comments and time are greatly appreciated. I am happy it was perfect for quick stay Thank you very much. We look forward to your return when traveling to our area again.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Great rates and exceptional suites with kitchens. Typically stay at the Hilton Garden Inn down the street but this is a much better value and I prefer the rooms here. Only thing missing is a jacuzzi by the pool but the pool is clean, heated and inside for winter use. Great breakfast, too.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor! Your comments and time are greatly appreciated. I am estactic that gave us a "Solid 5 Stars". Thank you very much. We look forward to your return when traveling to our area again.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I only had the pleasure of staying here one night for a business trip, but this hotel offered fantastic service. The suite was clean, the internet was fast, and I received complimentary dinner and breakfast. When I went to take a shower in the morning, the hot water wasn't working correctly, so my shower was lukewarm; however, due to time constraints I couldn't wait to have it fixed. When I reported it to the front desk, they were more than apologetic and worked to fix the issue immediately.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. Your comments and time are greatly appreciated. I am thankful that gave us a " 4 Stars". Thank you very much. We look forward to your return when traveling to our area again.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

This Homewood Suites was very nice. Check-in and out could not be faster or nicer. Everything was clean and in good condition. Could hear other guests in the next room and in the hall, but fortunately they weren't partying. Includes evening reception with a "real" meal and beer and wine - but get there early if you are thirsty. Breakfast is also included and is average - no better or worse than a regular Hampton Inn. The location is a little awkward to get to if you aren't familiar with the area, but we managed to find it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Larry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor! Your comments and time are greatly appreciated. I am going to take your comments to the leadership team". . We look forward to your return when traveling to our area again.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Front desk staff was welcoming and room/suite was lovely. Very clean and had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. Breakfast was good and plentiful, but room was so comfy that I might actually dine in-room on my next visit. This will be my hotel of choice when I am visiting the northwest New Jersey area from now on.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor! Your comments and time are greatly appreciated. I am truly happy with your comments ". Thank you very much. We look forward to your return when traveling to our area again.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I found the staff to be incredibly helpful and very friendly. They went above and beyond to support some of my requests. The rooms were nice and spacious, however, at my request, I was on the first floor. Found out the hard way this is where they keep the travelers with pets. Was not too bad, but occasionally heard dogs barking. The hotel is a great value, as they offer complimentary dinner Mon-Thur. the food is ok at best, but you cant beat the price. The location was nice, but not great for walking, being right across the street from the mall, and minutes to I80.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Larry Benus

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
Hilton Garden Inn Rockaway
Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington
Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington
#2 of 2 in Mount Arlington

Been to Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway? Share your experiences!