“nye dinner”
Review of Filomena Lakeview

Filomena Lakeview
Reserve with OpenTable
Filomena Lakeview is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Deptford
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Exton, Pennsylvania
“nye dinner”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was the first time here for us and it was very good. Had a limited menu for NYE but everyone liked the atmosphere and food. If we lived closer we would be frequent customers but it is well worth. A touch on the pricey side but it was good enough that we would come back.

• Visited January 2014

Deptford, New Jersey
“Great New Years Family Dinner at Filomena's Lakeview”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Party of 15 ... For an early New Years Eve dinner.
Our Server could not have been anymore attentive or pleasant..she did a great job!!
All meals were exactly to order and were delicious...would highly recommend!

• Visited December 2013
cherry hill
“Don't count on the reservations you make, especially for a special occasion!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Being a good customer of Filomena's Lakeview, you can imagine how disappointed I am that, in early December, I made a reservation for 20 people for my husbands 70th birthday, was told I would be in the front room with the fireplace and could accommodate only 20 due to various christmas parties that day. I agreed. When I called two days later to see if I should do a set menu, they did not have my reservation. Thank goodness I called. Can you imagine showing up with 20 people and they have no reservation!!!!! I gave the date and time of my call, (bless cellphones) and was then told that they would get back to me. The call l received was the ultimate of rudeness!!!!! I thought I would get an apology and the person who took the reservation would be chastised but that wasn't the case. I will never dine at this establishment again. Good luck to you if planning anything special at this restaurant!!!

Visited December 2013
Mickleton, New Jersey
“Excellent food and menu selections nice ambiance”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Have been here on numerous occasions with family and friends. Stopped in New Years Eve last minute no reservations it was packed but we found available table seating around the bar.

The Menu selections was fantastic we had a hard choice choosing..
Bread Basket and dipping with Marina sauce and peppers was brought immediately yummy.

Appetizers : Mussels & clams on the half shell.
Salad: Nice size salad with meal.
Entree: Salmon Dijanoise was absolutely delicious served over a bed of risotto with spinach.
Husbands Veal Limone over Linguine was good too I tasted it.
Dessert: Great selection on dessert tray to choose from.
We shared raspberry cheese cake very tasty.
with 2 Cappuccinos.

I loved the fact that we were not rushed at all in this restaurant. Table next to us only ordered coffee and drinks and it seemed ok..

Our waitress was very polite and so accommodating. All the staff were very busy but took the time to stop and wish everyone hello or Happy New Year.

Will definitely return with my family and friends more often.
Pricey but so worth it for the food and service. You pay for what you get :)

The place was packed upstairs and downstairs with reservations. Had no wait and appreciate that they took us immediately as we had been else where and it was 3hrs wait..
Great atmosphere at the bar as well. Music was coming from upstairs.
Valet parking outside not sure if it was just for the New Years Eve.

• Visited December 2013
cherry hill
“Great food, great atmosphere, fun bar!!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Been to Filomena's Lakeview several times and it never disappoints. The food has always been consistently good, great service, and nice atmosphere. Love the bar area that has music on the weekends. Celebrated New Years Eve there several times and it was a great value and a good time.

• Visited September 2013