“Over cooked food”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Filomena Lakeview

Filomena Lakeview
Reserve with OpenTable
Filomena Lakeview is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Deptford
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Swedesboro, New Jersey
“Over cooked food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had dinner for the first time Saturday night after hearing good things about this restaurant. The chicken I ordered was over cooked and dry and the side of pasta over cooked as well. The server seemed overworked and miserable and did not have a welcoming personality. Will not return.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank mimikel

Bridgeton,NJ
“Great Service, Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

From the moment my wife and I walked into Filomena's the service was friendly, attentive and prompt. Nice atomosphere. Our server was on top of everything without seeming over-bearing. Anything we asked for was done right away. Food was excellent! I ordered a seafood and pasta diabalo dish that was done just right. My wife got a veal dish that she said was done perfectly. We will be going back to Filomenas. After all, great food, great service, and a nice atomosphere; what more do you want? Great place to eat, try it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Superdrum1
Mantua, New Jersey, United States
“It's OK - not my favorite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Service is GREAT, food is OK - but I'm spoiled when it comes to Italian food. Nice atmosphere, well run - great bar.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sherry R
Deptford, New Jersey, United States
“Terrific food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Italian restaurant with excellent food. I love their risotto, mussels, pasta and steaks. A real treat is to visit during restaurant week or farm to fork week.

Visited April 2013
New City, NJ
“A slice of heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Every meal I have eaten here has been amazing. We even got squeezed in on a fully booked Saturday and received the same excellent service. I have only been seated upstairs which is a large open room. From soup to dessert every food I have ordered has been the best. My friend came from San Fran for a girls weekend and wanted local Italian. She was extremely happy with the choice and our friends on a budget where also very pleased with the quality that made it worth the extra price.

• Visited November 2012