“Better than Expected”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy, Soups
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Great fresh seafood, choice of portion sizes and fair price. I usually don't go to chain restaurants but was told that this one was good and it was. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I've been to Bonefish before, but not this location. McKenna, our server was extremely friendly, outgoing, attentive, and efficient, and that was all before taking our dinner order. My friend, who'd never been there thoroughly enjoyed the Bang-Bang Shrimp since he'd heard a lot about them. Our entrees were well prepared with great appearance. Our need were met in every way possible. We were there for about 3 hours and never felt rushed in any way. A good experience all around

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The food was good, however our waitress was terrible. I had a kobe burger and my wife had fish tacos. We had bang bang shrimp as an appetizer. It took over 2 hours and 15 minutes. The place was half empty, we were there for lunch about 1:30pm on a Sunday afternoon. At least six other couples came in after us and left way before us. It was strange, we were treated differently. Will not return anytime soon. Some others may feel the way I do, maybe that's why the place was half empty. Very disappointed in this Bonefish Grill, the service is not like the others I've been too.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have to tell you, I am not a fish eater. But my wife loves it, so a good husband has to know when to compromise. Bone Fish Grill makes it easy. They have good alternatives to fish with Kobe burgers, Chicken Marsala, filet mignon, and others. The funny thing is that I've gotten to enjoy "some" fish, including the great Bang Bang shrimp and sea scallops. The atmosphere in the restaurant is great and the servers are always friendly. You really can't go wrong with Bone Fish Grill.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Food was great.,however the servers need sensitivity training. My husband and I are frequent customers either eat in or take out and the service has always been good. However this was Father's Day and we were a party of 10 and we had made reservations a week in advance. #1-we are seated and told Someone will be right over with place settings-well our server came to take our order for drinks and appetizers -the appetizers came -no place settings -so we saw another server and asked if they could bring us silverware-the did-#2 our meals are served-half into eating our meals, our server comes to the table and this is what she said-"we just cut a fresh watermelon in the back -almost forgot what a fresh watermelon looks like-nothing like a fresh watermelon" -and the ten of us just gave her and ourselves a blank state-she left our table without another word-after she left- we each looked at each other amazed at what this served said to us and each of us feeling -like "what did we just experience !!! ". Not time for desert, we were a All still eating our dinner and why did she feel the need to tell is about "fresh cut watermelon ". This is 2014-and we are not the only race or authentic group to eat watermelon-if you need someone to come in and do sensitivity training -contact me before this form of "hidden racism" is displayed again -we have decided that we will not and cannot patronize Bonefish again and we will also encourage our family not to dine at Bonefish in Deptford -even though we're were treated hostile-we still displayed kindness to the server by leaving her a very generous tip of 20% of the bill-and the bill was excessive for a party of 10-so although we were mistreated ,we were still generous and kind-

1  Thank park46393