“Great place with a very professional staff”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Deptford
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southern Jersey
“Great place with a very professional staff”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This isn't just another Bonefish Grill. These folks are great at making you feel at home. My wife and I love to sit at the bar and talk about good wine and food with the bartenders Dustin and Nate. Great guys who truly love what they do. Try any martini or any one of many of their great wines. We always have fun with the specials and a new martini. My wife fell in love with the Tropic Heat martini. Food is really good for the price. Highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014

Peoria, Illinois
“Delicious food and amazing service!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was really hesitant at first to give it a try but I am really glad we did. We had just gotten in after a long day of travel and my husband thankfully convinced me to try it. The food was absolutely delicious! To start you have to try the bang bang shrimp, I couldn't get enough. For dinner I had the steak and crab cake. The crab cake was seasoned just right and not over cooked. Our waitress was also really nice and made really good suggestions for our first time being there. I would definitely recommend it to everyone and look forward to eating there again.

• Visited January 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“HORRIBLE SERVICE!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My girlfriend and I stopped by Bonefish on a Saturday night, in which case it was quite busy, but nothing out of the ordinary. After getting seated, where we only had one silverware setting, out waitress came to take our drink order. We ordered wine but we were not brought any water. So that's two checks against Bonefish...

We placed our orders while our waitress was at our table getting our drink order and she suggested mussels as an appetizer. We ordered the mussels and placed our main course orders. Our food came out within 5 minutes, which makes you wonder if it was really freshly prepared... Oh and we were never brought our mussels.

Before we finished our meal she brought our check, which made us feel rushed. The check looked off but since we never got our mussels I thought it might have been an error and the price was less than expected, I simply paid the check and we made our way to the exit. Upon leaving the waitress grabbed us and said she gave us the wrong check. We paid the correct one and the manager said that this was the third time the waitress did this over the course of the night. Our server, Jessica H., certainly didn't win any points on this night...

Will probably never return to Bonefish after this experience...

UPDATE:

Well after contacting the corporate office for Bonefish Grill about our experience via their website I received a call from someone who I believe is the General Manager for the Bonefish Grill in Deptford.

He proceeded to read my statement and that had the nerve to tell my it was MY fault! He told me that I was given the right check but underpaid! I was outraged at such a ludicrous statement. I recited what was on the check that we paid and what we actually ordered and told him the table number that was listed on the original check, which was different from the actual check and asked him to look up his accounting records. He refused saying it would take too long. I told him I had all night to wait but he refused. I could not believe that he would even make such a claim... My take on this is that since I placed cash with the original check the waitress printed off the new check and showed that to the GM and then said we underpaid... This is absurd and Jesica H. deserves to lose her job for blatantly lying.

I was offered one comped meal at Bonefish... I doubt I will ever use it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kris P
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Overrated”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I've read a lot of the reviews here and majority have really enjoyed BFG, so I'm not sure if maybe I had a bad meal and experience or what not. When I entered I was seated promptly but my waitress took quite some time to come over to take a request for something to drink. I had already had my menu, knew what I wanted and had been waiting for quite some time afterwards for her to help me. When she finally came over to ask me what I wanted to drink I told her I'd go ahead and place my order as well. I placed my order and received my food. I ended up getting a stuffed fish, which I honestly wasn't that impressed with. I thought the taste was a bit bland, and it was not what I was expecting to have from somewhere that has received so many great reviews. Add in the price, and I definitely don't feel it was worth the amount of money I paid for the meal I had. Again, maybe I had a bad experience, but I would have to rate them average. I wish I would have just went next door to Outback rather than spending my money on a mediocre meal.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Christopher W
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Love This Place!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Everything about this place is great, weather you order bang bang tacos or the steak and crab cake you won't be let down.

Visited November 2013