“This restaurant is awesome”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Deptford
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy, Soups
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I like the food here. The price is a bit too expensive but it is a fish place. I love their sea bass with the mango sauce. They cook the fish perfectly.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed July 9, 2011

This place is great. Maybe alittle pricey, but worth the cost. The service is very good and the food is fantastic. You can pretty much find something for any taste here. I know it is named Bonefish but they serve more than fish. Good for a business dinner, but better for a romance meal. I can't wait go back for my 5th visit.

Reviewed February 24, 2009

My husband and I recently went to Bonefish grill and since we had had a pleasant experience before, we thought we would again. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

I made a reservation because in the past we waited for over an hour for a table. The first thing I noticed was that the restaurant was empty-and it was a Sunday night, about 6:30 pm. Should have been a red flag, but I thought, well, people are tightening their belts and not going out as much.

We were seated right away and our waitress came over to take our drink orders. Since we were having wine, we asked for a few minutes to look over the menu. When she came back, we ordered wine and dinner. I also ordered the coconut shrimp appetizer-this was the best part of the meal, which is sad.

We were already done with the shrimp before we ever got our wine. The waitress came over and looked surprised that we never got our wine. She said she would check on it, then promptly got sidetracked. I think she overheard me say "the tip meter is running" because just then the bartender came over with our wine.

We waited almost a half hour for our entrees. The restaurant was not busy, and the couple next to us who came in after us got served before we did. I ordered lobster tails, and my husband the filet mignon.

The lobster was rubbery, and I could almost swear that it was synthetic. If it wasn't attached to the shell I would have thought it wasn't real. She brought me the wrong vegetable. The green beans I finally got were not even cooked. I don't like raw vegetables with my dinner.

My husband's steak was tough. His vegetables weren't cooked either. Nothing was seasoned. I had part of my dinner wrapped because I noticed they had strawberry shortcake on special, and the last time I wanted it they were out.

After we sat about another fifteen minutes, the waitress came back for the dessert order. They have a very limited dessert menu. We both ordered the strawberry shortcake. A few minutes later, she came with the check. We hadn't even gotten dessert yet! She kept apologizing but it just didn't cut it. They finally brought out the dessert and I guess they tried to make up for it-enough to feed three people. I had to take it home.
It was good though.

Another fifteen minutes later we got her to take our credit card.

All in all, I recommend you skip this awful restaurant. Go to Barone's in Collingswood instead-exceptional meal.

The highlight of my evening was a surprise trip to atlantic city (we lost, oh well), but the dinner was terrible.

Never again.

1  Thank antiqueIthink
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pitman, New Jersey
Reviewed July 21, 2008

Just like Outback, just with seafood!! Excellent! And they take reservations!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook