“Valentines Day”

Adelphia Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Adelphia Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Deptford
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Somerdale, New Jersey, United States
“Valentines Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner with my husband.The service was great,the food was delicious we had the Cupid platter for two.It was mouth watering,the atmosphere was great.I would recommend to anyone.

Delran, New Jersey
“Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

I recently had my reception at Adelphia and could not have asked for more. Ginny and Billy went above and beyond to make our wedding night memorable. The food presentation was over the top AMAZING from cocktail thru dessert. The entire staff was very friendly and accommodating to our guests. We would recommend this venue to anyone, especially large parties as we had close to 200 and it went flawlessly

• Visited November 2013
Folsom, Pennsylvania, United States
“Cocky hostess-”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

I brought my family for a special celebration dinner at my daughter's favorite night club Adelphia and asked for a table near the dance floor since we all dance.
When I got there, the blond hostess explained that I had to have another table not near the dance floor because other people got there first and PAID THE COVER CHARGE!
I was furious.. I spent over 130.00 on dinner.. and I emailed Adelphia asking them about that and they said I didn't have to pay the cover if I was having dinner.. So, now you wanted to EXTORT another 10.00 a person ???????? I didn't make a scene because I was celebrating a special night for my 22 year old daughter's birthday. Thanks for nothing.
So why do you accept reservations?????

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank MaryAnne M
“Food OK; good portion, great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had a nice dinner there
We order a burger and quesadillas. The portion was huge and the price tiny.
The food was tasting okay - Not the best burger in my life, but not the worst either. The good thing is that the burger was cooked as requested (rare in my case) which is far from be a given in most restaurants.

Service was prompt and friendly.
I've already been there a couple time and will go again.

• Visited January 2014
Merchantville, New Jersey
“Excellent food, big portions the price is right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

food is very tasty, big portions. They have specials Monday thru Friday. You get a lot for your money.

• Visited January 2014