“Adelphia's for lunch”

Adelphia Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Adelphia Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Deptford
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The newly renovated Adelphia's is really nice. Large selections for any diet. The Waldorf Salad was a very cool looking creation that looked like a top hat on a plate! but it was also delicious. Cape May Salad was huge, and really yummy! The prices were reasonable for the portions that were served. Worth the trip.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Last Friday I enjoyed a truly and wonderfully delicious dinner at the Adelphia. There were 11 people in my party. There were nine adults and 2 children. Everyone enjoyed their dinner selections. Our party enjoyed the following appetizers: clams casino, a Greek sampler, and buffalo shrimp. The clams casino were extremely good. Some people ordered a dinner, while others ordered a sandwich or a salad. This was an Anniversary party for two of the couples in my group. We supplied a cake for the celebration. A truly enjoyable evening.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This place would be wonderful if it was under new management.
We just left here and waited an 30 mins for our burgers and an hour for our server to get our bill AFTER speaking with the OWNER who told me if I didn't like the service don't tip but dont expect money off our bill.... That's why what I cared about but wow! Thanks for the attitude! Not to mention it was my birthday!!!

3  Thank Jessbar
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We often stop at Adelphia on our way to the Jersey shore (it's a mile or two off the Deptford exit of 55), and have never been disappointed. The overall menu is huge, the lunch specials prodigious. On Tuesdays they have $5 burgers, and I had to try one: 8 ounces on a not-your-basic hamburger roll, accompanied by good hand cut fries, lettuce with two slices of tomato, a large pickle slice, and cole slaw. My wife had a cheese steak, which came with soup (their house specialty is the avgolemono, a Greek lemon soup, and it was served piping hot), fries, lettuce and tomato, pickle, and non-alcoholic beverage for $8.75. Lots of food, very tasty, and efficiently served by our waiter Tom, who constantly filled my water glass and provided ample free refills of my wife's iced tea. Check out their bakery: on our way out, we bought a pound cake (only $7.95 and huge!), which we've purchased there several times before; it was dessert for us and two of our neighbors last night--and over half remains this morning, as well as half of our remaining lunch! Lots of food, good food, served in an attractive venue.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good food, nice Tuesday specials and a really good Sunday brunch. Lots of choices and food is tasty. Can be a bit crowded later in the day.