“Good steak, veggies not so much.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 44 Restaurants in Deptford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Attached to the Bonefish Grill.
Reviewed May 12, 2012

The steak was good but the veggies and the salad where lacking, greasy blooming onion. My table felt like I was in Siberia

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Love the new decor, it is very soothing. Service is efficient and friendly. No matter what you order, the food is perfectly cooked and seasoned.

1  Thank ChrisnSC
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Great service by friendly knowledgable servers. The food was tasty and as ordered!!!!
Drinks were yummy and not too strong(just right).
Overall I think this was the yummiest dinner I have had in awhile.

2  Thank David S
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This was a great experience. There was a hour wait but I found out if you don't want to wait you are welcome to sit at or around the bar area with no wait at all. I was concered about sitting at the bar with my 13 yr old daughter but we were not the old family with young children. We had great service and the food was wonderful. They interacted with us more then the waitress could with several tables. Ok this is going to sound cheap but don't take this the wrong way. You are not encouraged to tip 20% when you sit at the bar because they split tips so they don't expect you to. I had such a geat time I left a good tip and when we go back I will sit there again just because of the hospitality and services offered.

1  Thank ladhybug
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My husband & I went for lunch & we both ordered hamburgers. My husband's roll fell apart so we asked for another roll & as my husband does not like his roll toasted he asked for it not to be toasted. The roll he was given was COLD. We asked the waitress why & she said that they are frozen and because we were there early in the day they had not thawed out. I really have never uinderstood why people will wait to eat at Outback. I know that we will not be returning.