Residence Inn Deptford
$95
$64
$57
Motel 6
All reviewstype roomover thanksgiving weekendliving roomthe general managerdeptford mallextended stayhome away from homephiladelphiamicrowavefreewayunit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We stayed across the river in nearby NJ. Convenient to Philly, clean hotel, very friendly staff. Nice breakfast buffet. Ate dinner at Uno Chicago Grill right next door! YUM!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I recently made an accidental purchase for a one night stay at the Residence Inn Deptford (PA) through Priceline.com. I realized that I made a mistake and immediately contacted Priceline to fix the situation. They told me there was nothing they could do and I was stuck paying for the reservation. I decided to try and call the hotel directly to see if there was anything they could do. A woman at the front desk answered the phone and she was a joy to speak with. Unfortunately, I did not write down her name, but she was working the afternoon of March 12, 2012. She was very kind and helpful and empathized with my situation. She checked with her management to see if there was anything they could do, but said that the only way I could get a refund was through Priceline. She said she would be happy to cancel my reservation for me if I could get a refund through Priceline and urged me to keep trying as she understood my situation. I decided to call Priceline back one more time and tell them that the hotel was willing to let me cancel my reservation. They said if that was the case then they would call the hotel and if they agreed they would refund my money. They called and of course either she or the manger at the hotel agreed to cancel my reservation. The customer service at the Residence Inn Deptford was just wonderful and I know that if I ever do need to stay in that area then I will be staying at this hotel. The people were extremely helpful and caring and I truly want to thank them for helping me with my situation.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Kellie N, Manager at Residence Inn Deptford, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Dear Lauren:

We truly appreciate your kind word about our hotel and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Please don't hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise or if would like to make future reservations. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

We stay here every time we come to see our family in New Jersey. We are never disappointed. The rooms are very clean, the lobby and breakfast area are attractive and welcoming. Speaking of breakfast, it is fabulous. We always enjoy what they offer, it changes daily and there are a lot of choices. The best of all is the staff, I've never stayed in a hotel where the entire staff- from front desk, housekeeping, the kitchen staff- are so friendly and helpful. I can't wait to stay again!

Room Tip: The two bedroom was worth the extra cost with the fireplace!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest:

We truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Please don't hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise or if you would like to make future reservations. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Enjoyed a one night stay at Residence Inn, Deptford. The staff is wonderful. The hotel is not new, but aging gracefully. Portions of the hotel were under renovation. Good parking, convenient off the highway, convenient to a slew of restaurants. Big rooms, average pricing, good breakfast were characteristics of my stay. This is the second or third time I've stayed at this property, will do so again during Philly airport/NJ area. My only gripe - the excercise room is very, very small and the equipment is not impressive. One more compliment - the manager is great!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest:

We truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Please don't hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Great experience, good breakfast, great pool,great area to buy.

Room Tip: 100 Car parking nearby exit nearby. go out and go next to main entrance.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business