“Great Hibachi”

Dining options: Reservations
Stratford, New Jersey
“Great Hibachi”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is my favorite hibachi restaurant in the area and one of the most reasonable as well. Last night I ordered the chicken hibachi and my husband ordered the veggie plus a sushi appetizer. Our bill was $42. It included soup, salad, noodles, rice, veggies, 2 shrimp, our main course and ice cream. We also each ordered a soda. The waitress and the hibachi chef were very nice and they put on a good show if you have little ones.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Michele W

Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Value”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very nice buffet. Sushi and sashimi. Crab legs and Cantonese lobster. Oysters and clams on the half shell. Blue and Dungeness crab. That is just for starters. Also has Chilean sea bass, redfish and flounder. Much much more.

Senior discount too.

• Visited December 2013
Turnersville
“Come Hungry”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

While we have been here for the Habachi Grill this night we did the buffet. There are a lot fo selections to choose from plus a grill for steaks cooked to order and a full selection of sushi as well. Staff was very attentive but it was not overly busy.

Visited June 2013
Panama
“Wide selection of fresh sushi and other Asian food.”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The sushi bar offers a wide variety of fresh made sushi. More brown rice sushi is desirable, since almost all is white rice. The coconut shrimp, clams and five flavor meat were remarkable. We opted for fruits for dessert, and were fresh and sweet.
The place is clean and well lit, the food is well presented and customers are courteous as well as the personnel.

This was our second visit, and we might as well visit them again.

• Visited October 2013
burlington, NJ
“Frequent Visitors”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I visit this restaurant approximately 2 times per month. We originally dined at the Tokyo Hibachi & Sushi Buffet (same restaurant chain) in Delran, NJ - but they closed down a few months ago. A lot of the same waitresses and chefs now work at this Deptford location so it was a pleasant surprise to be reunited with this kind staff when we found out about this alternate location.

My husband and I always get the hibachi - typically I get the Filet Mignon and my husband gets the shrimp (about $50 total bill). Both my husband and I have particular preferences for how our food is cooked and the chef is always accommodating. The waitresses refill our drinks quickly - and always with a smile. Everything is prepared excellently and the show is always delightful. The chefs really make a special show for kids and large groups. I highly recommend visiting the hibachi. I can not state any claims for the sushi nor the buffet, though.

• Visited October 2013