“Poor service”

Adelphia Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Deptford
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Fundraiser for elementary school. Poor service. Disrespectful from the young blond at the front hostess desk to the bartenders and "manager".

All reviews
"selection"
"dessert"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 23, 2014

These folks really know how to do a reception.
I have managed a similar facility many years ago and I'm very attentive to details.!
This place is First Class!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

From appetizers to desserts, this was the best wedding reception food I have ever consumed. If I am ever in the area, I will make it a point to stop by the restaurant to see if the excellent food and service received at a wedding reception is what the place does all the time.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We had dinner at Adelphia's last night. The food was not horrible but basically had no flavor. The dinner was overcooked and bland. Not too much good to say about this restaurant. We will not go back.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Met the in-laws for an early dinner. My husband gives the name of the reservation to the hostess. She says try in the back or ask at the desk behind me. Luckily upon two minutes of surveying the place my father in-law comes out. It was a big group so my father in law asked for a split check. Assistant manager says he will take care of it at the end. We were not trying to get out of paying the 18% gratuity that wasn't deserved, just merely trying to avoid who got what at the end. The manager, who never showed her face to see how things were going, showed up to let us know "I am his boss and I override whatever he told you." The food was dry, cold and bland. We were never checked on for refills. We sat down at 4:45 and was not done until 8:00 due to the lack of quick and professional service. I will never visit Adelphia again.

1  Thank Dannie B