“Nice place for medetreanean style food”

Adelphia Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Deptford
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I must compliment this establishment for the terrific brunch buffet! So many gourmet style entrees to choose, It takes me a couple of minutes to direct my taste buds accordingly!

There are newer reviews for Adelphia Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Went there to see the Sensational Soul Cruisers! Adelphia is a perfect venue to see a show, get in a few dance moves, have dinner and drinks. Diverse group of people. Lots of fun!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I decided to try something different for Thansgiving 2012. For the first time ever we went to a restaurant instead of cooking ourselves. We made a last minute reservation for the Thanksgiving buffet at Adelphia. We were very impressed with the restaurant. The selection of food was incredibly good. The appetizers, the main dishes, and the deserts were all excellent. The service was also very good. We will definately be returning again in the future.

2  Thank jmacch
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We were excited about this place because of the great menu selection and on site bakery. It took quite some time for the food to arrive, they were out of alot of items (I think it was a Friday night). The wait staff was nice, but the food was fair at best. Very disappointing.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Avery large resturant, night club in Deptdrd NJ. They have very good food here, with excelent service and resonable prices. A good Sunday Brunch and it is a terrific nightclub. A great place to dance and have a good time.