“Nice Chinese restaurant”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Very nice inside. Efficient wait staff. Food about twice what you would pay at dive Chinese places. But, you get what you pay for.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

On being led to our table in a nice quite area especially for large groups, I couldn't help thinking this would be an expensive night. It wasn't. It was very reasonable and the food was EXCELLENT, to say nothing of the service. Our waiter had three assistance so we were well served --- they anticipated our every wish.
The twelve of us were never rushed and questions about a particular "dish" were answered quickley with suggestions regarding what to order. I can't say enough about the food --- it was by far the best I've ever had and the other eleven folks agreed.
The decor of the restaurant was awesome besides being large enough that you couldn't hear the conversation at the other tables. It is in the center of Denville or maybe we really were in China!!!!!!!!!! You must try it.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Chinese food is my favorite. This Chinese restaurant is by far the best I've been to. The building is designed like a Chinese pagoda, setting the stage for a magnificent meal. Everything is a la carte, and everything we ordered wasdelicious. I recommend the Pu Pu Platter for 2. Four of us shared it as an appetizer. Service was faultless. Cost was reasonable considering the quality. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

As of now, this is my favorite Chinese restaurant in the US. Growing up in Saudi Arabia, the Gulf Royal Chinese Restaurant was the only Chinese restaurant I went to as a kid. Because of that restaurant, my standard for the quality of Chinese food was very high. I couldnt eat in the local fast food chinese restaurants. Hunan Taste brought back my old childhood memories. The chinese architecture in the building, the aquariums, the gold medallion ceilings, the chinese lanterns. Not just the decor, the food was good! Spicy, tasty, even that sauce they serve with the shrimp rolls was the same! I never found it anywhere else, maybe I havent looked far enough. The service was excellent, quick, professional, neat. The food, oh my gosh, I don't know where to start. In short, everything we ordered was good. I'm guessing anything you order from their menu is going to be good.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I've been here for many occasions, including as a couple's dinner, a business meal, and also for a family occasional. Most recently it was a "date night" with my wife. The food here is very good, and the service is also very good. It's a bit pricy, so we only come here maybe 1-2 times/year. However, we always come away satisfied. For the price I'd prefer a better dress code, but it's not a huge deal. It's worth the trip for the occasional nice meal.