“The best sashimi and sushi I ever ate.”
Review of Miga Sushi

Miga Sushi
Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Denville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Excellent food. The best sashimi and sushi around. If anyone knows otherwise let me know. All you can eat sushi menu has lots of choices. Waiting for your order is a little too long, but it worth it. Next time kids are coming with us too. That's my favorite sushi restaurant.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Exquisite, fresh fish! Hopefully it stays that way after they've been open for a minute. All you can eat, great value.

Atmosphere could use some work but it's acceptable, clean. It's a small place and it can be busy so you'll be waiting for your food at peak hours.

Only complaint besides the wait is seeing a little more of the kitchen cook than I'd bargained for. We were seated at the bar and could see the kitchen through the doorway's curtain, and through it, the entire top half of the cook's backside hanging out of his pants as he worked. :-\

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a neighborhood place. It has been through many incarnations and most haven't lasted more than a couple of years. This is the second incarnation as a sushi place. The food is excellent, the ambiance is pleasant but simple, no booze. I've eaten almost everything on the menu and have never had a bad meal. A couple of times I thought the roll combination was a little too creative...peanuts and mango or peanuts and something else, but others at the table liked it a lot. Service is always pleasant, courteous, and not rushed. I like it enough to go back about once a week for lunch or dinner and we take friends there. It's not gourmet, but it is a good deal.

1  Thank Fenton1826
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I travelled from Stroudsburg PA to try ...explore this little gem in new Jersey. A place back home was my favorite sushi hangout until they closed. The fish is so fresh and all you can eat for 21.95 on weekends and 19.95 weekdays and did we eat. I have found my new place....dare to say don't miss Miga when traveling thru or live near by...

Reviewed March 21, 2014

This used to be the location of Tokyo Delight in the Foodtown shopping strip on Route 53. I was a fan of Tokyo Delight and was sad to see them close. Enter Miga Sushi. It's been open about 2 months now and my BF and I opted to try it out when Sogo had too long of a wait. They offer an All You Can Eat option which is $19.95 on weekdays and $21.95 on weekends. Our server was very friendly and patient, explaining how the all you can eat deal works. There are many choices from either the kitchen or the sushi bar ranging from various soups, salads, appetizers, tempura dishes, teriyaki, sashimi, sushi, maki, special rolls plus dessert!!! Everything we ordered as delicious - we tried 5 different special rolls and a few sashimi pieces, some crispy calamari, gyoza and vegetable udon. Be careful not to order too much at once because it's easy to misjudge how big your stomach is. If you want to bring anything home, they will add $3 to your tab, which really isn't much for sushi. Of course they have a regular menu you can order off but when you factor in the cost, you really get so much more bang for your buck going the all you can eat route. Next time I'm going to order less rolls and stick more with the sashimi. The best part is, the restaurant is only a mile from my house so I can walk there and back to burn off all that I ate. Think I just might have found my new 'go to' place for sushi!

1  Thank JCL-34