“Great Turkey Club & Blueberry Pie”
Review of West Side Diner

West Side Diner
Ranked #35 of 78 Restaurants in Denville
Orlando, Florida
“Great Turkey Club & Blueberry Pie”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Unassuming place - kind of a throwback to the 60's / 70's looking diner. Servers were really hustling to stay on top of their customers needs. The food was cooked to order and the turkey is fresh. Portions were HUGE, and I ate only 1 section, 25% of my sandwich and snacked on a few fries and one of the pickles, keeping room for the pie. It was A LOT of food. My order (plus Pepsi) and companion's (he had soup and sandwich special) was $23.40 plus tip.

• Visited August 2014

Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“Friendly! Great Food!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Places like this make moves to new areas worth it. I love diners. NJ does diners better than anywhere else I've been. We had lunch here one day and went back for breakfast the following morning because the server was so friendly, and the food was great. You will not leave hungry, and you will notice the quality. Get the homemade corned beef hash. It is outstanding.

Visited April 2014
Hingham, Massachusetts
“Nothing to write home about”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My friend had the burger sliders. He stated it was good. I had breakfast of course. I'm at a Jersey Diner. Food was bland and service was not there. Did not check on us or ask if we waned more to drink. It got a three for the prices and my friend like his sliders.

Visited August 2013
Mount Olive, New Jersey
“Our "Pea Soup and French Fry Diner"”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Or all the diners in the area the West Sid is my favorite, it's small(so sometimes you have to wait), fast (great for lunch on a work day), friendly (yes we do have a favorite waitress), and has good food. We are regulars on pea soup day as it's the best in the area, it pairs perfectly with the tuna melt which again is perfect. Other days the Greek Salad, meat loaf, or other Greek specialties hit the spot. I go at least once a week and plan to continue doing so. One last item, they discourage business meetings due to the limited seating, this poses no problems for us.

• Visited August 2013