“Average”

Morris County, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,329 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have stopped here about 10 or 15 times; most recently in April. I usually have the whopper value meal. The restaurant is generally very clean, although the service can be slow at times. Even though it appears to be right off of interstate 80, it can be hard to get to from the Denville exit. Overall if you live in the area and want a quick predictable meal, this is okay.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank bwco

New Jersey
“No longer accessible”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have a conversion van because I have a teenager in a wheelchair. We used to go through the drive-through once in a while because it's time-consuming to get her out of the van. A couple of weeks ago she wanted a Whopper after cheerleading practice, so we headed over to BK. Sadly, they "lowered the bar." The bar over the drive-through, that is, so I'm a few inches over the height and can't drive the van through anymore. No reason for this.

I parked and left my daughter in the van, and went in to get her food. I was the only person at the counter but all the employees were either shuffling fries or talking to the drive-through customers. Finally a manager walked by (I stood there for at least five minutes, probably more) and asked if anyone was taking my order. Nope, I said. Ooops, they said, and got my daughter's Whopper, and I went on my way.

Yeah, I'll go back if I have to, but really, why lower the bar? A conversion van should be able to get through. It's nothing but an obstacle, not a safety issue.

• Visited March 2013