“Five Guys - comparing to the London branch”
Review of Five Guys

Order Online
Ranked #4 of 8 Quick Bites in Denville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 17, 2015

This was the first Five Guys I visited back in 2012, and since then they've been popping up all over the place, including London, England.

So I thought on my latest trip, I'd revisit to see if I could notice any differences. The main one is now that US branches now serve milkshakes, so I'm hoping they'll introduce those to the UK too soon!

I went for my usual Little Cheeseburger and Hot Dog combo, and it was just as delicious as back home.

So even after a few years, Five Guys is still the #1 burger chain for me. May they long continue!

Date of visit: April 2015
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed March 4, 2015

The staff greats you when you walk. They help you with your ordering, unlimited amount of toppings and the burgers are made FRESH while you wait. Munch on free peanuts while your burger is getting hand made. There is a huge selection of drinks as well

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed April 18, 2014

The only thing stopping me from giving this place the Full Excellent rating is their limited menu.

This is more a review of the chain than the specific restaurant but seeing as I've only ever been to the one place I may be in error below on my main point below. The lack of Chicken.

Chicken fellas! How about some Chicken!? You guys do burgers sooo good. And you have a few other sandwiches too so how about it?
I very much enjoy Fat Burger. They too do a really good burger though I think yours is better but the thing is, I don't always feel like beef. Sometimes chicken is in order.
FB does a great grilled chicken burger. But I think, given your track record with burgers that you could do better!
And THANK YOU very much for having the vinegar available to put on those fries! Wish more places would do that. Those people that have never put vinegar on their fries are missing something great.
Also, great service for a 'fast food' place. The boys were very good, coming around to the tables and seeing if you need anything else. Never happens at the more famous burger places.

I like the retro design of the store too.

Keep up the good work 5 Guys and bring on some chicken!

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My little boy and I have made a new habit of visiting this location every Friday night. Yes the burgers are delicious. So are the fries. But we keep coming back because the manager there, James, is just so welcoming and friendly. He always greats us by name, regardless of how busy the store is. This may "only" be a burger place, but the great customer service sets an example I want my family to experience and appreciate. Thanks James!

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This place cooks their food using peanut oil which is healthy. The burgers are good and made to your order. They offer a large amount of French fries, which I love! I had their veggie sandwich and it was pretty good. My boyfriend loved their burgers and he is a huge burger guy. The food was good and cheap and the service was really fast.

Date of visit: March 2013