“Great Burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Parsippany, NJ
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This place cooks their food using peanut oil which is healthy. The burgers are good and made to your order. They offer a large amount of French fries, which I love! I had their veggie sandwich and it was pretty good. My boyfriend loved their burgers and he is a huge burger guy. The food was good and cheap and the service was really fast.

• Visited March 2013

Morris County, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,329 helpful votes
“Not impressed”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I dont know what the big deal is about this chain. We stopped here for lunch, hoping that our experience at the Parsippany location several years ago was an exception, but it seems to be the rule for this chain. I know that people rave about this chain, but I am not impressed. The burgers are average and the fries are not that special. I would not go out of my way to eat here.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank bwco
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Perfect burger!!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Yum!!! That about covers it all. I know this is a small chain and I can only comment on this particular location. Service was great; everyone was super friendly and helpful. Place was really clean including bathrooms. Very simple food selection which makes it easy! They offered help-yourself roasted peanuts while you wait for your order. Plus they have the coolest computerized drink dispensers. Burger and fries were excellent. Yes it's a bit more pricey than Mc D's but worth every penny. Definitely will go back!

• Visited March 2013