“Wonderful Indian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Rockaway, New Jersey
“Wonderful Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The place is very clean, the staff is very courteous. The food is excellent, with a good selection that may be fewer items than more expensive restaurants. If you want a really good buffet at a really good price, this is the place to go.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Netmouse R

Kinnelon, New Jersey
“I was figuring when I could come back before I even left”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Thanks social media for helping us find Caffe Delhi. Parsippany is the usual "go-to" town when looking for Indian. No place in particular but usual find a place. Denville will be my destination going forward. Caffe Delhi was GREAT! We started with vegetable samosa and it was so good. I had Chicken Dansik and my wife had Lamb Rogan Josh. I can vouch for mine being delicious. She said hers was also, but I was unwilling to share mine in order to try hers…so you will have to take her word for it… Aloo Paratha bread and ras malai rounded out one of my favorite meals in a long time. The staff was also extremely pleasant. Looking forward to trying their buffet.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank njjimg
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Good lunch buffet”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great lunch buffet. We were here last weekend and it was a real treat. Both veg and non veg food was tasty. Although d number of items were not too many everything on d buffet tasted gud especially d dessert. Try this place if u r in the area.

• Visited September 2013
Succasunna, New Jersey
“Disappointed after reading all the other great reviews”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

After reading all the 5 star ratings, my husband and I decided to try Caffe Delhi, since we're looking for a new Indian restaurant. I'm sorry to say we were primarily disappointed. The onion bhajia appetizer was very good. My husband requested an appetizer that was not on the menu (samosa chaat) which they had no problem making. I thought the samosa chaat was delicious. My husband thought it was good but he said he's had better elsewhere. Unfortunately that's where our satisfaction ends. We ordered garlic naan which, while flavorful, was rather limp. I've had naan elsewhere and it's a little more 'sturdy'. This bread seemed kind of damp. For entrees, I ordered the chicken makhani which I thought was way too buttery. I've had chicken makhani before and have never had it taste that buttery. I thought the butter was way too overpowering. My husband ordered the chicken vindaloo and he ordered it extra spicy (he can never get food spicy enough). He said his dish was OK but it wasn't spicy and he's had better elsewhere (like the samosa chaat). We did have some leftovers of both entrees and had them 2 days later. My husband said his vindaloo was much better. My makhani did taste a little better 2 days later but it was still overly buttery. The service was very good and the atmosphere was nice. Initially of 4 tables, we were the only non-Indians in the room, which I always think is a good sign (when those of the same culture/ethnicity as the restaurant frequent it, because it leads me to believe the food is authentic). I was very sorry to have to write an 'average' review because I had such high hopes for this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Key Largo, Florida
“Spectacular, Fantastic, Incredible”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've been going to this restaurant regularly for a few months now and I cannot say enough how great it is.
The service is great, but the food, of the food is so great, it will now be difficult to find another Indian restaurant that can measure up to this.
The owner/manager is a really nice guy that will talk with you and tell you exactly what to get to suit your taste.
and make sure to get the nisharwa naan, its unforgetable

• Visited August 2013